India

Hello Singh

How are you doing

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy with a writing contest that ends pretty quickly this month and I had to go by the skin of my teeth sort of speak meaning at the nick of time. So I've been very busy writing and toiling away. So that was not too fun I would have rather have written to you. I know that India is famous for spices but I think it's also famous for its cultures as well I like her very very much so not curry paste with actual Curry powder. When I was a kid I used to lick curry powder off my finger and actually say yum which was the truth.

I have seen some of Jackie Chan's movies when I was a kid and I couldn't stop laughing as well. But I don't think he's on Netflix so I give up on that but I'm interested in still in Dark Crystal. I created an actual fan art for the show and I'm hoping when I get back downstairs that I can show it to you. Hopefully you are doing well and things are doing well.

Is 30 some odd days until Halloween, so that's good I'm just starting I'm not going to wear the gory makeup but instead of mask that is creepy instead of having to deal with another infection in the face.  

Hope to hear from you soon your friend lilly