Brazil

Hello Brunna
Sorry if I missed spelled your name but I can't get past the spellcheck what is a pain in my arse excuse my French. Anyway I am Lillly from OttawaOntario Canada I M emotionally creative meeting IAm just a human being that's only trying to live life as simply as possible but not as simple to the point where it's boring. I have PTSD ass burgers and ADHD as well so that's why I'm a little off the charts or off track sometimes. The kind of photos I like to take pictures of our photos of nature and Or a random man made things those are pretty good to you can't go wrong wrong with man-made things. So I'm pretty happy there. I also do art for stress relief I have done a big dipper with cherry blossoms and a little deeper with autumn leaves if you want to send me a media request I can send you some of my artwork. I have been to your country before in the Amazon rainforest trying to see different flowers and other stuff not for a school but for a holiday. I enjoy Christmas but I only enjoy it while you're at home or not a broad that's what I believe and that is it at home thing where your friends and family actually are. I have had a couple all right and Christmas is where I was abroad and I didn't enjoy it in fact I was was pretty miserable with it and couldn't stand it so I told my mother I would rather celebrate Christmas at home. I only was able to celebrate one Christmas with her that time at home because she ended up in the hospital months later. On the lighter side I like to do paint by numbers up collect vinyl records as well as CDs and go on Spotify that's the only technological thing I do on my iPad all around slowly or Pen Pal World.    I am glad to hear from you and I'm gonna tell you some thing I'm hoping tomorrow that I get to go and get some more records vinyl records to listen to before the winter comes and I can actually get a hold of them and play them. The winner is annoying in Canada except for Christmas that's the only time when it's not annoying other than that I don't like winter very well. But then again I don't like being away on holidays during the holidays because it just drives me to self-destructive behavior. One year my parents went to Cuba with me or I want to Cuba with them and I acted like I a  fool trying to get a point across that I didn't enjoy being there during Christmas. To each their own I think but I had to force my opinion on them or else I probably would've gone in the crisis. Sorry about the negativity I'm usually a very positive person but as I said I want to hear about Christmas and I have a strong opinion on it that it should be during home time only and not outside of country. Right now we're going to get ready to celebrate Halloween which is perfectly fine with me but I cannot wear the make up because I had Had an incident with the piercing kit Amazon piercing kit and was was stuck with an infection and I can only wear a minimal make up now until I can get the go ahead to wear lipstick and lip gloss. I am hoping to go back to school to teach kids astronomy and stargazing as well as being a best-selling author.   I do a lot of writing to help me calm down through life. I just finished a writing contest hopefully that'll go over smoothly.
Hope to hear from you you soon
Lilly