Germany

Hello there Sara how are you doing
I'm doing wonderfully thank you thank you for asking. Yes astronomy is an acquired taste or an acquired interest I learned that when I was a kid before I went to kindergarten high school and other free education systems and I had to deal with. I'm even a 32-year-old woman who is getting a Mobile of the solar system that I like because I am that much fun of astronomy and stargazing. My favourite constellation is the big dipper or the plough is called in Europe. I'm very interested and want to bring it to other peoples attention. Particular kids I also wanna mentor a kid one day not just with astronomy but was life lessons as well. I kind a lost track of Downton Abbey because I ended up watching dark crystal instead, which is also one of my favourite shows I would recommend dark Crystal it's by Jim Henson so try to look for it on Netflix if you can because it's only on Netflix there is an original movie called dark crystal that's exactly the same thing as a Netflix show if you want I can send you a picture of my fanart that I did the other day of dark crystal.
Trying to find Ryan all these days of anyone is very hard. So good luck with Taylor Swift I'm trying to find any kind of vinyl records that I can listen to I don't care what the music is just as long as it's good.  
I am sorry if I did not get your mail on time as I was busy with the Wattpad Wattys, What is that are really making it difficult to enter this year and I don't know how many times I had to send a link towards my book which is called A monk his love.   I am hoping to partake in this contest again next year and the year after that as it has been on my bucket list do you know like things to do before you die thing. Because I keep hearing about the WattysEnd it sounds very interesting so I'm going to enter but I keep forgetting to enter in this year I just don't know I'm going to enter this year whether I like it or not.
Hope to hear from you soon your friend Lilly
PS look up Wattpad if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a writing app that is very fun to use