Bolivia

USA
How are you doing. How is Bolivia doing.
Don't worry about the late replies I was very late with my replies lately because I've been on Wattpad doing the Whiteys WATTYS 2021 awards they close in two days so I had to cram a whole book into a morning and get it done so I was very hard-working very tedious and very very exhausting I still have to fall asleep from time to time just because of it. But I am now caught up in my penpals and hopefully I can get along along with wattpad Wattys.  I'm not looking forward to winning I'm just hoping that my book will get ignored somehow by. Wattpad other than through its readers. I cannot download this particular book on the amazon.com until a year from now we're just gonna drive me a little baddie. So I'mI'm actually looking forward to getting some more vinyls I have about 30 vinyls right now and I'm hoping to get a shelf case for tomorrow but we'll never know what tomorrow brings it's a mystery. I started drawing again and I'd like to show you some of my recent artworks that I've been working on. I like sketching with a pen and doodling in a journal book. That is my way of journalling not that I am illiterate obviously I am an author but I do like to draw and rack things with drawing and art.
I am happy to tell you that Friday I get to resume guitar lessons. So that's very interesting for me to do I haven't done it in three months for the guitar and I'm hoping to learn more Celtic music even though I'm Turkic. I think music is more universal than DNA so why the hell not learned Celtic music when you're not even Caltech it doesn't matter it's what makes your happiness happy. So I like to listen to Celtic music from time to time as well.  And I hope to learn some Celtic songs simple Celtic songs on the guitar that I can actually play on reverbnation. I have a steel tongue drum for a major that's very interesting I have been using that tiller nearly fell apart but it hasn't yet so I still pound on it to make some music with it I'm hoping to get a weatherman learn Voulez-Vous by ABBA one day with the steel tongue drum.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly