Chile

Hello there Bella how are you doing
My name is Elena from Ottawa Ontario Canada or just outside of Ottawa actually I'm sorry to of told a little white lie I live in a town called Lanark that's just outside of Ottawa but I say that I live in Ottawa address for personal Internet safety purpose is. I am also an artist author musician photographer poet and also a web master of the site penfiends.  I actually created that side is the side for Pen Pal in as well for more speedier approach.  Well you can only do it on your web browser or you can't do it on an app I'm trying to work on an app on mighty networks but I don't know how that would turn out if you want the link just let me know and I can share it with you. I am also learning the guitar as well as I am pretty good with the steel tongue drum and the jaw harp and also the kalimba.   This Christmas and when I get $100 Amazon gift card in Sharla I'm hoping Get a mini horrible or liar as you would probably ever heard of them not a liar as someone who tells lies in service musical instrument you lie on your Lapp And you pluck add it.   Yes everyone has their own way of thinking and that's what's important for this world is that everyone is unique and different and we should celebrate it more than spread hate that's what I think as well I agree with you there that it makes the world more beautiful people were more different or more unique. How is Chile and how is it doing with their pandemic. Canada is still reeling from the pandemic and I am getting really fed up. Hopefully this year will be the end of it but I am not too sure.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly