Mexico

Elisa
How are you doing don't worry about the long or late reply as I have those moods do I've been in a Moodie situation all week because I had a cram for a writing contest which wasn't too fun and got me into a mood and set the tone for the week.  As I said I also have moods I go up and down like a yo-yo all the time and sometimes I'm happy sometimes I am angry sometimes I am sad or hyper or whatever the emotion might be depending on the type of sleep I have enough I have a nightmare I am the snapping turtle. When I mean the snapping turtle meeting I'm either sad or angry or snooty. So don't worry. I also suffer from night terrors really bad night terrors from time to time I just had one the other day that was a pain in my butt so don't worry about that either I also yes I do I have PTSD it's a lot more manageable than the years before but that's because I put my foot down and decide to help myself instead of feeling sorry for myself no offense. As for astronomy I have an obsession with it let's put it that way it's very interesting to me and I love it very much. To the point where I'll go out in the freezing cold of winter dress to look at the big dipper. Are used to have a telescope at one point but it got destroyed one time and a house accident so I don't bother with the telescope because it's gone.   I am actually getting a mobile of the solar system actually put it on my ceiling so I can actually look at the planets without going outside in the ready winter weather is very bad outside already as it is today we went to the recycling centre and we just got on the heat in the seat warmers as well and it was just a shame. How is the weather where you are hope everything is fine.
Your friend Lilly