4

ALLIA
-
It was the next morning and Dontae wasn't here anymore. I groan and sit up and see a small note.

Text me ;)
2**66***1
-Tae

I smiled and put it down and walk out and Melo was laying on the couch. "What?" He asked while I looked at him. "Nothing." I shake my head.

He sits up and just looks at me. "Im hanging out with Dj today," Melo said sitting up.

"Okay." I blankly said. He smiled and came behind me. "Why you so mad for?" He looks at me.

"Im not. It's you." I said and he licks his lips as his hands went up to my waist. "Melo quit." I sighed out and tried to wash up the kitchen a bit.

"You said let's move on.." He said putting my hair back. "Melo if we fuck how the fuck are we gonna move on?" I turn to him. "I don't know but I need it.."

I look at him and he throws his head back groaning. "Let's just fuck..one more time PLEASE." He tilts his head. I look at him.

"No." I turn around and start doing the dishes. Melo whines. "Stop Melo. over here sounding like my little sister." I roll my eyes.

I turn to him and he's just looking at me. "Attitude me all you want," I said wiping my hands.

"Man you're lucky I have to leave.." He said walking up to me. "Why? Don't you have a lil bitch to fuck on?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrows. "You jealous?" He smiled putting his two fingers under my chin. I refuse to look at him. "Look at me.." He said lowly.

He moves his head in my position and got closer to me. He kisses me and I didn't kiss back at first but then I did.

"I'll see you later." He said licking his lips and I nod as he left. "What the fuck?" I mumbled.

Then the door opens again. "Aye guess who's fucking with zo." Tayla did a little dance with Drae behind her and he moves her.

"Bitch we fuckin brothers!" She said and Drea snaps his head. "What?" He laughed and so did we. "Girl..me and Melo haven't dated in like months..plus dontae is on me right now," I said smiling.

She hyped me up and shit.
-
It was a cool 6:00 and I was laying down and Melo left at like 4 but im not gone trip. "Someones here," Tay said shaking her shoulders. I laughed. "Girl if you don't let that poor man in," I said laughing.

"Aye now, I and Drae are gonna bake some cake and shit in an hour so y'all down?" She looks at me and Dontae and we both nod.

"Drinking is involved." She winked and closed the door. I roll my eyes and stand up saying hi to Tae.

"Wus up?" He rubs my back as we hug. "Nothing just chillin' I cleaned a little bit." I smiled and pull away.

"That nigga gone huh?" He laughed referring to Melo. I nod. "He's out with his girl right now so im not even worried," I said as we both sat on the bed.

"Word..aye can I ask you sum?" I nod and look at him. "You trynna go out? To the club?" He looks at me and boy oh boy.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I smile. "Aye, she said yes to my date." Tae starts doing a small dance. "Nigga you stupid." I shook my head.

...this date is going to be interesting...

-

Bro jus kno I'm bout happy as mf
I'm happy cs I'm bout to take a fat ass nap fr
Aye real shit I think it's bout to go down in the book 😋
But aye the first book is always the best one 💪🏽
FUCK MISSPELLING STUPID FUCKIN FUCK🤨😈

Bro jus kno I'm bout happy as mf I'm happy cs I'm bout to take a fat ass nap frAye real shit I think it's bout to go down in the book 😋But aye the first book is always the best one 💪🏽FUCK MISSPELLING STUPID FUCKIN FUCK🤨😈

Nahmir 🗣