15

MELO
-
I wasn't right man. I'm in a bad place right now and I don't know what to do and my oy way out of everything was Allia.

"Babe you good?" Ana asked laying on me. "Yeah." I sighed and she kissed my cheek. I cringe in my head and I wish Ana was Allia.

Flashback
-
"I love you," I said kissing Ali and she smiled. "I love you more baby.." She whispers and kissed me again.

I was really in love with her and it doesn't matter about our ups and downs I want this shit forever and I know we gonna last.

"When we get married what color do you want yo dress?" I smiled and she laughed. "Mmm, a pretty blue sky color..that shit would be so beautiful." She goes on.

"Then for our dance, we could go crazy and do that one dance you love so much." She said. "That dance is fire don't even cap." I laughed and she nods.

"You kill it every time bae." She kissed me slowly. "We gone last forever, baby. Promise that." I spoke and she smiled. "I already know." She said and fell asleep on top of me.

Man.
-
MELO
-
I sighed and got up. "Where are you going?" Ana asked. She's always up in my shit and it's honestly the most annoying shit ever.

"Mind your own," I said and put on a shirt and my slides. I grab my keys and made my way to the footlocker.
-
ALLIA
-
"Girl the shoe is like 1,000 dollars oh hell no."Jazz said and it caused me and Eli to laugh. "Um, major alert." Eli said and I look and it was Juliana?

"She's so lucky I'm at work," I said under my breath. We laughed and then Ashley walked in with her. "I'll beat the shit outta her," Eli said.

"If you were a girl?" I said and he nods. "I'm not catching no charges today." He laughed and we did too.

"Do you guys make custom shoes?" Juliana asked us and we just burst out laughing. "Bitch this isn't a fucking Amazon." Jazz said while we still laughed.

"Allia?" She said and I look up still laughing. "What?" I held in my laugh. "It's crazy how much you've changed.." She said and she sounded sad.

"You fucked my boyfriend," I said and we laughed again. "The fuck is so funny?" Ashley asked. "AHHH KUZMA!!!" Eli yelled and ran to the back.

Bitch me and Jazz we're on the fucking floor. "THIS NIGGA C-CALLED HER KUZ!" we laughed hard as fuck until we heard, "Melo baby." Ashley gone get hit.

I and Jazz lift ourselves from the ground and Melo stood next to them. "Look it's the nigga that fucked all 3 girls." Eli laughed and I did too a bit.

"Eli shut the fuck up.. we're about to get fired." Jazz said. I look at Melo and he looked genuinely hurt. "Um Ashy and Julu Ima need y'all to take 10 steps out," I said and Melo cracked a smile.

"Why so you can fuck him?" Ashley spoke. "No, and if I wanted to I already would've and I'm sure as hell I fuck the nigga better than you do." I rant.

"Whatever!" They both walk out and I laughed. "What's up?" I look at him and try to forget earlier. Eli and Jazz were fixing shoes and shit so I stayed at the counter.

"I love you.." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled. "I love you more Love," I said and he sighed.

"If you ever need me I'm here okay?" I said and Melo nods. "Melo baby I promise you we're both gonna stay in touch..okay? There's no way I could just let someone I love the most out of my life like this." I said rubbing his hand.

"Ion wanna leave you tho." He said. "I know but we're toxic and it keeps hurting us.." I said. He sighed. "How bout we go out tonight? Just the two of us." I said.

"Yeah..there's a party tonight for Zo's early birthday at the Ball Estate." He said and I nod. "Pick me up?" I said and he nods. "I gotchu." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Love you dip." He smiled. "Love you more b." he walks out and Jazz smiled. "Aweee!" She hugs me. I laughed and Eli's bitch ass hugs me too.

"He's in love." Eli raised his eyebrows. "Shut yo big nerd ass up." I laughed and we started to pay attention.
-

This song has been on repeat bitch that's prolly why these niggas so sad😞😞

Fuck misspelling