24

ALLIA(long chapter)
-
I was on my bed setting my computer and shit. I still didn't get that niggas name tho.
"Aye."

I hear the bathroom door open and he walked out looking like he was going out. "I'm bout to go out..you trynna come?" He looks at me.

"Don't we gotta do shit for school tho?" I asked. "Girl ain't nobody worried about school." He groans. "C'mon I got a cool friend I think you'd like." He smiled.

"You don't know me. I don't know you. So no." I said and turn back to my computer. "Mcht, that's the whole point. The party is for us to get along."

He said grabbing my laptop. "The fuck?" I look at him. "Get that ass up." He said and taps my bed. I rolled my eyes as he walked back into the bathroom.

"What's your name again?" I asked getting off my bed. "Jano." He spoke smoothly looking at me. I look away and go to my bags trynna find something.

I didn't come here to party and shit. Then my phone starts to ring.

Melo dip🐐❤️...is calling

I answered. "Hey, baby." He smiled through the phone and I prop my phone up. "Hi, love." I spoke softly.

"Whatchu doin?" He asked twisting his curls. "Trynna find something for this damn party Jano wants me to go to." I said rolling my eyes.

"Party?Jano? Who the fuck is Jano?" He mugs. "My roommate and yes a party." He hums. "I'll hang up since you so busy." He said with an attitude.

"Melo it's not that serious. I don't even wanna go. So calm the fuck down please?" I groan. He smacked his lips and I put my shit away.

"You ready?" Jano asked. "I'm not going," I said crawling back on my bed. "Why?" He whined.

"Aye if she not going she's not going stop asking and leave," Melo said through the phone. Jano looks and sees Melo on the screen.

"Wow never thought I be getting told off by LaMelo Ball." He laughed. "Can you leave?" I asked looking at him.

He nods and licks his lips. "I be back at like 2." He said and I hum. "Finally." I huffed and Melo had his phone up and he was biting his nail looking at me.

"You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I just miss you tho." He said. "I miss you too bae." I sighed.

"You know what I don't appreciate," Melo said and I look at him. "What?" I smiled. "My brother being the last nigga you fucked and it wasn't me." He smacks his lips.

"Ew Melo stop reminding me." I shook the thought off. "Was it bad tho?" He asked. "Melo!" I yelled through the phone.

"Damn..okay scale of 1-10 c'mon baby I wanna know." He whines. "It was a cool 5. Happy?" He started to laugh.

"A 5?! Damn his shit wack." He said. "Well, considering I was thinking about you the whole time." I said and he smiled harder.

"I know baby I know." He geeked. "But Juliana did go off on me for moaning yo name while I was hitting her from the back," Melo said. "Ew..enough dip." I groan.