29

ALLIA(long chapter)
-
The party was packed as fuck and I done got lost in the kitchen. I tried to call Melo and them but they weren't picking up. I sighed and squeeze past people to go outside.

"Watch out!" A girl raised her voice and I turn around. "Ali?" Her eyes go wide. "You're the last person I need to see," I said turning back around and continuing to walk.

"WAIT!" I hear her run and I speed up making it outside. "Fuck!" I pout as I hear her heels clicking. "What Juliana what could you possibly want?" I snap at her. She looks at me with a soft face.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you." She said lowly. "I don't care. I don't." I shook my head. "If you're looking for Melo he's over there.." She points and I look up and he was talking to a girl.

"How did you find him so fast?" I look back at her. She shrugs. "I guess you can spot anyone you used to see daily." She shrugs. I sighed. "I'm not in the mood to be all soft with you so leave my face," I said.

"Okay." She nods and turns away. I saw G walking out and he saw her and he shook his head looking back up at me. "Finally." I throw my hands to my sides. "What?" He laughed.

"I've been looking for y'all," I said and he nods. "Me too." Zo pops out of nowhere. "Wheres Melo?" G asked and I pointed to him.

"Awe hell Nah!" Zo smacks his lips. "What?" I look up. "That's no friend Ali. That's a one-night stand." I look and he was kissing her.

My heart drops and I felt the waterworks. "Stop looking." Zo moved my head. "Stop looking?? Zo that's my BOYFRIEND!" I snap. He puts his hands up.

"I'm sorry I was just-" He started. "Aye man." G stops him. "Yeah, my fault." Zo puts his head down. I just looked at him. "Take me home," I said to Zo.

"Yeah c'mon." Zo grabs his keys and G walks with me to the car. "AYE DIP C'MON!" Zo yelled and I put my head down into my lap crying quietly.

It always ends like this. No matter how hard I try. Melo gets in. "Baby, you good?" I feel him touch me and my body cringes. "Don't touch me." I sit my head up pushing him away.

His mouth hung open a bit. "You so fucking stupid bro," G spoke and Melo snaps his head to him. "How? What I do?" Melo asked.

"Man you know what you were doing," Zo said. Melo then turns back to me and I guess it all snaps back into his head. "Ali-" He starts.

"No it's no Ali it's no Baby it's none of that! I do all this shit for you! You got some fucking issues! You're 20 years old and can't keep a relationship?! That Hollywood shit is getting to yo head!" I push his head.

I yelled out and Zo just drove. Melo just looks at me. "I trusted you." I cried slouching in my seat.

Melo just sighed and we all stayed quiet. I was pissed and after this, I'm cool off of dating another nigga. Melo showed me how to not trust these niggas.
-
We got back to the house. "And I bought a 300 dollar ticket!" I raised my voice slamming the car door. "Calm down." G grabs my wrist.

"NO G! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I tussle with him. He just gripped my wrist harder and dragged me inside.

I cried the whole way. Like a bitch. G took me to his room. "You gone stay in here." He said throwing me on his bed and shutting the door leaving me alone.