27

ALLIA
-
It's been a few months now since I came to college and all that other shit. So I was chillin..for the most part.

Jano had niggas in here left to right. Melo has been distant since he went back home and I started my job. I work as a fucking ice cream worker. That's how you know shit got crazy.

As we speak I'm trying to call Melo.
-
MELO
-
"C'MON MELO GET THOSE SHOTS IN!" My dad yelled at me. I was getting pissed as hell by the second. "I am!" I groan. "Son! Watch who you talking to."

He told me strictly. "My fault," I said and dropped the ball walking to the bleachers. I kept my head low and sat down. I miss Allia and right now I was working back to back every day and every night.

I never really had the time to push Allia somewhere and it's been making me even more frustrated. "Son." My dad sag next to me.

"I know it's hard right now.. and you hurtin' about Allia. I know...I just want you to be the best you can son." My dad told me. "Yeah, I gotchu pops." I sighed and we had a son-to-dad connection.

"Alright! Big Baller Dinner is on the way!" My dad smiled. "Awee yeah!" I got hyped. He went inside and I grabbed all my stuff and Allia called me.

'4 missed calls by ali💍'
'2 missed Facetime calls by ali💍'

"Shit." I smack my lips and called her. She answers not even letting the 1st ring go through.

"Hey baby," I spoke smoothly and walked into the house. "Hey, Melo." She sounded sad as hell. "What's wrong you sound like you sad," I said walking into my room.

"I don't know. I feel like you not talking to me anymore," she said.

"I promise you it because I've been working my ass off since I got home all day and all night baby and I try to squeeze time for you but I never can and trust a nigga..I feel like ion talk to you no more either." I said and my voice cracked a bit from holding some tears.

I'm not gon lie. Ali was and is my only sort of affection right now and I'm not trynna lose her AGAIN.

"Melo? You there?" I hear her voice and I snap out my head. "Y-yeah my fault." I clear my throat.

"I love you Melo and do what you need to do. I'm not gonna be the type to bash you for working hard on something you love." She spoke softly.

My body tenses up. "Thank you, baby," I said. "You're welcome, dip. I love you." Her voice kept getting softer on me. "I love you more big head." I geeked.

"Boy, you're lucky you in Cali ill slap the dog shit out of you." She said and I laughed. "HAAHAA!" She laughed too.

"Ou you sound like a hyena!" She geeked and I just kept laughing. "Man answer this face time call," I said and shook my head smiling.
-
7:20 am/ALLIA
-
Melo snored lowly and his face was pressed against his pillow so his lips stuck out. I smiled and took a picture.

I had to get up at some point but I honestly wanted to wait till Melo woke up. "Aye." Jano walks in. "Huh?" I turn around. "Class ain't up till the 2nd of December. We get a break off of school."

He whispers. "For real?" I sat up. "Yeah, I'm bout to go visit my family and shit." He said rubbing his head. "I have no money so I don't know where the fuck I'm going." I sighed.

Then I hear Jano laughing. "What's so funny Jan-" I look over and this nigga pulls out a whole duffle bag of money bitch! I'm talking racks on top of racks.

"JANO!" I raised my voice a little. "Ali how long you been up?" I hear Melo. "For a little why?" I asked looking at my phone.

"Ion know but I'm going back to sleep-wake me up in 20." I hum and put myself on mute.

"I gotchu. You're lucky I'm even showing this to you. Even though you don't fuck with me I gotchu." He said and gave me 3 racks of money. My heart was racing and I couldn't talk.

"Jano I can't take this nigga!" I said. "Yes, you can. Aye, take it because I'd wanna see my girl too if I got days like this off. Go have fun and you owe me, girl." He said and I laughed.

"I owe you a whole lotto." I laughed and he did too. "We cool?" he asked and I nod. "Bet. When we get back there's supposed to be a party that night so if you're down we can go." He smiled.

"Yeah, I'll see," I said and he nods. I go on my phone and started to book a flight to Chino.

I unmute myself. "Melo," I said and he was still slump. "LaMelo LaFrance Ball." He opens his eyes and looks at the phone. "Why are you calling me by my government Ali?" He smacks his lips.

"Don't worry about it." I laughed and he groans wrapping himself in his blanket. "How long are you in Chino for?" I asked.

"For another good month. My wrist got hurt again so my coach and dad working shit out why?" He looks at me. "I was just wondering. I gotta go love you." I hung up and laughed.

"You too happy," Jano said. "Nigga duh! That's my man." I said and started to order my ticket to Chino. Looks like we waking up at 5 am.
-

Fuck misspelling 🤨

Bro y'all see the video of melo talkin bout his favorite sex position..😟? Boyy I was geekin hard asl. I be forgettin this nigga be fuckin 🤣but aye I guess missionary is his favorite 📸.

 I be forgettin this nigga be fuckin 🤣but aye I guess missionary is his favorite 📸