25

ALLIA
-
"How you come to a nice restaurant and only get tenders and fries allia?" G asked mugging me.

"Mind yo business peanut-shaped bitch." I push his head. "Aye, I'll dog yo shit." He smacks my hand away.

"Again?" Melo groaned and we started laughing. "Yall never gone let it go huh?" I asked and Zo shook his head. "Never that." I smiled and I look at Melo looking at me.

"What." I turn my full attention to him since he was sitting next to me. "You look good.." He said kissing me.

"You do too even after a game." I smiled and he shook his head putting his arm around me. We waited for our food but everyone was hungry as fuck.

"Man I busted my ass tonight," Melo said throwing his head back. "You did. 32 points whole game? That's good shit for real." G said sipping his drink.

"And you had what? 3 assists? Keep it up, lil bro." Zo adds on. "How was yo first day?" Melo asked looking at me.

"It was tiring. Honestly, I hate this shit already." I laughed and they did too. "It'll get better baby," Melo said kissing my head and the food got here.

"Ah shit." Melo rubs his hands together. "Finally!" Zo sits up and licked his lips.

We laughed. They all started eating and I look and Melo was eating like it's his last day on earth. "Babe can you not?" I smack my lips hearing him smack.

"Huh?" He looks at me. "You're eating like it's your last day on the fucking planet." G laughed and Zo was too lost in his food.

"You wouldn't know." He said munching. "I don't want to," I said and he smiled and continued to eat.

I was on my phone minding my own business like all the rest of us and I hear my name. "Allia?" We all look up and it was Jano.

"Oh shit." I laughed awkwardly. Melo wipes his mouth and his hands looking at Jano. "Whatchu doing here?" He asked.

"Celebrating Melo's game," I said. "I see..wus up y'all?" Jano smiled and Melo nods to him. "What up bro?" G said and gave him a first bump.

"Sup." Zo nods too. "I'll catch you at the dorm?" Jano smiles. "Yeah." I nod and he walked away and Melo slowly turns his head to me.

"That's yo roommate?" He mugs. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. He shook his head and the other too already went back to eating.
-
We were now in target doing stupid shit. "Baby jump in the ball thing." Melo tapped my shoulder.

I smiled. "I'll do it if you do?" He nods and we snuck behind Zo and G. We started to climb the cage thing and we jumped in it and all the balls fell out onto the ground.

(pause)

"What is y'all doing?!" Zo laughed. "Yall children." G shook his head laughing. "Ow! ALLIA!" Melo groans. "nigga what?" I turn to him. "You stepped on my hand." He whines.

"Shut up." I laughed and we saw a worker so we all ran. I and Melo rushed through the ball pit and ran to different isles.

"HEY!" We all heard a man yell and bitch we were track stars. "Oh shit!" I fell on my face. "OU! Baby you okay?" Melo held in his laugh.