32

MELO
-
Everyone was knocked the fuck out on one couch. Ali was passed out on G's lap while her legs laid on me and Zo was sleeping with Duce in his arms. When the fuck did Duce get here?

I shrug and lay my head back down falling asleep.
-
2 hours/ALLIA
-
I open my eyes and groan trying to get comfy again on G's lap. I huff and sit up slowly and Melo was sleeping with his mouth open slightly.

I laugh quietly and get up. Zo wasn't anywhere. I walk to the back room and he was on his phone. "I Knew yo ass was awake." I laughed and he did too.

"You trynna help make breakfast with me?" I asked him. "Yes, a nigga mad hungry." He hops up and we walk into the kitchen.

"I see you and G were all booed up on the couch," Zo smirks taking the eggs out. "I was slumped and didn't feel like getting up." I glare at him while getting the pancake mix.

"Mhm." He laughed and I did too. "Melo." I walk to him and shook him a little. He closes his mouth and looks at me. "Huh?" He sits up.

"Wake up and help us cook," I said messing with his hair fixing it. "Okay.." He got up and went to the bathroom and back to help Zo.

"LIANGELO!" I shook him like crazy and he screams. "WHAT?!" we all started to laugh at him and he groans. "You not funny." He pushes me away.

"Come on G." I pull him up. "Go to the bathroom and come back and help us cook," I said and he sighed walking to the bathroom.

Melo turns on some music and we start to whip that bitch up.
-
"Oops. I think I added too much water." Melo looks at me. "Melo how the fuck do you manage to drown the powder in water?" I laughed helping him.

"Aye, I never said I could cook." He laughed so did everyone else. My phone starts to ring. "Hold on," I said and walked outside answering.

"What Jalen?" I sighed. "Where you at?" He asked and it sounded like he was zooming in the house. "I'm with G. Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because? Also, I even bought you snacks and shit go apologize." He said. "Snacks don't fix shit..what you said was disrespectful and letting your friend talk to me like that." I pointed out.

"He's your friend too." Jalen said. "No, the fuck he's not." I mug. "Man whatever." He hangs up and I groan going back inside throwing my phone on the couch.

"Damn Zo this shit looks burnt." I laughed at the bacon pieces. "Aye don't ever disrespect my cooking girl." He points.

I laughed and Melo was flipping pancakes with G. "Take it or leave it." Melo said giving me a plate filled with pancakes. "I'll gladly take." I smiled.

"Oh! You wanna go by the apartment today?" Zo asked. "Oh shit yes. I've been wanting to go." I said drenching my plate in syrup.

"Damn Ali chill." G comes behind me. I laughed and he looks down at me. "What?" I look at him.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. "Mhm." I walk past him and go into Melo's room thing. "C'mon dip I wanna watch tv!" I yelled from the room.

"Coming!" I could hear him running to the room. I laughed and he shuts the door. "They good?" he asked referring to the pancakes.

"Very," I said taking his hashbrown. "You lucky I cooked more." He said and I smiled. He turns the tv on.

"I love you." He said out of nowhere. "I love you too dip. Also, unblock me fuck ass nigga." I mug. "Man I was pissed as fuck when I did that." He shook his head.

"Mhm, and the kid in you must of came out too." I joked. "Fuck you." He laughed. "Am I not right?" I look at him. "You right." I nod. "Exactly."
-
4 days later/ALLIA
-
My 4 days were up and I had a shit ton of more clothes to take with me since my mama spoiled the shit out of me.

"Melo! Give it back!" Jurnee and Melo were messing around. "Melo give her phone back," I said coming downstairs with my things.

"You lucky." He points and she stuck her tongue out. I laughed. "Ready?" He asked and I nod.

"Alright bye knee." Melo laughed and so did Jurnee. "It's Jurnee, not knee Melo!" She yelled through the door and we laughed.

"Aye come here." Melo pulls my wrist back. "What?" He pulls something out of his pocket.

"Melo I'm gonna bitch slap you." I laughed and he smacks his lips. "Open the damn thing girl." I smiled and open it. It was a brand new necklace but it was the same one that Jano broke.

"Oh my God, I'm bout to rock this bitch." I said getting happy. "And you gone break it if you don't calm down." He joked. "Boy shut up and put this on me." He laughed and put it on.

"Let's go!" I ran to the car and we put our my bags in the car.
-
I and Melo were gaming out in this bitch. His car was loud as fuck too.
-

Big stack, look there go Youngboy his lil ass wit' that big gat
Cemetary yard, I can't pass, tell 'em risk that
Dont care bout how you cut it you not makin me
Give a fuck bout if they clutchin I say spray that shit.
-
We yelled the lyrics to each other and just playing different songs back to back the whole time.
-
"We here." Melo sighed pulling into the airport. "Fuck." I groan and ain't up. Melo gets out helping me with my things.

"Aye get good grades and tell me about yo school while you at it." He smiled. "Okay, dad." I joked and he laughed.

"Aye, it's only daddy round here." He said pointing at me. "Nigga you're weird as fuck. Shut up." I laughed and he did too.

"I love you dip," I said hugging him. "I love you more Ali." He kissed my forehead. "Okay, I gotta go," I said pulling away.

"Be safe ma," Melo said kissing me quickly. "I will." I cheesed covering my fave blushing. "I see you blushin'." He laughed. I flick him off and walk-in.

I was supposed to meet Jano here because we are both going back so might as well.

"Allia." I look up and Jano was at one of the ticket things. I walked over to him.

"Ready for school again?" He asked and I shrug. "You can't ignore me forever," Jano said looking at me.

"If I want. I will." I told him. He sighed and we both got our tickets and went to our flight thing.
-

Fuck misspelling 🙄🙄!!

Y'all listen to like old/unreleased Jah? That shit hits fr. I gotta a whole mf playlist on SoundCloud 😈.

 I gotta a whole mf playlist on SoundCloud 😈