Big bad wolf

I wake up to light touching on my face "mama it's too dark I scared" Kai says as I hear him sniffle a little. I get up from the cold metal bed and pick him up, rubbing the back of his curly brunette hair trying to get him to go back to sleep. "Where are we?" He questions lifting his head to look at me, I look around to see if I could try and figure it out but I can't. I see a camera in the corner of the room so I cover Kaiser's ears and say "hey assholes who kidnapped me and my son, he has breathing problems and needs his meds so do ya mind I don't know, letting us go?" looking directly at the camera.

About 5 minutes after I yelled at a camera that was probably only there to scare people two men came in the room standing just inside of the door. One of the shorter then the other but not by much and the other very intimidating, tall with curly hair. "Listen, we will let you go if you give me what I want" the tall man says as he walks into the light.

It's him

The guy from the diner

"What are you talking about?" I ask looking up at him with confusion yet fear in my eyes. He steps to me and says "you know very goddamn well what I'm talking about" in a thick Italian accent. "listen here Mr.Italian man whatever the hell your fucking name is but do not step to me demanding I give you what your talking about" I yell in his face but quiet down when Kaiser starts to move around on the floor.

"Okay then we'll do this the hard way, Take the kid" he demands one of his minions. "Wait! No! Not my baby please" I plead getting up and running to Kaiser who is crying for me on the floor that he was once playing with some toys that we're there. "Then give me what I want" mystery man says walking up to me putting his hand out. I reach in my back pocket of my black jeans I changed into before picking up Kaiser for whatever I took because I didn't look at what I grabbed from him.

I started to pay myself down to find nothing in any of my pockets. "Uhh I think I dropped whatever it was when I was running away" I say slowly looking up at him. "Cazzo!" He says turning around from me, running his fingers through his hair. "Hey! I'm sorry okay? But do not yell in front of my child" I say standing up with Kaiser holding my hand behind me.

He turns around and grabs my neck roughly "who the hell do you think your talking to?" He seethes as he lets go of my neck and walks to one of the people who are standing at the door. "portali in una delle camere degli ospiti fino a nuovo avviso" he says as he walks out of the cold, dark room.
(Take them to one of the guest rooms until further notice)

The man nods and grabs my arm pulling me roughly out the door. "Your hurting me stop" I yell at the man hitting his arm while Kaiser cries for me. "Mama" he screams and I look back to see another man holding onto him with one arm picking him up from the ground so his feet dangle while his arm is in the mans Hand.

"Stop hurting my son!" I yell at both of the men trying to grab onto Kai but I can't reach. Finally we get to a different room and he throws me inside causing me to land on my side while the other guy drops Kaiser to the ground and locks the door.

I run to grab him and sit him in my lap as his cries. "Mama that man acts like papa. Are we with papa again?" He questions looking at me with his big blue eyes. "No mi amore I told you this and I will tell you again. I will never take you back to him okay?" I say holding him closer to my chest as I feel him nod. "Sing me a song please?" He mumbles as he starts to drift off to sleep.

(Play song)

As I song him a song that my mother used to sing to me I can't help but stare at him as he sleeps. His curly brown hair, his long eyelashes, his slightly chubby checks decorated in light freckles and, I small mole on the outer corner of his left eye.

Looking at him he looks just like me besides his eyes which he got from his bitch ass of a father. I wonder if mama is proud of me, does she miss me? Is she still alive? Would she be disappointed if I had a child at such a young age?

Kaiser starts to cry in his sleep mumbling for me to help him. "Mama please he's mean and scary" he mumbles with tears coming down his face. "Kai mi amore wake up" I shake me awake and his eyes opened as he sits up and looks around the room and then grabs onto me.

"How about we go play with the toys over there  hm?" I ask taking him to the toys that are in the corner of the room. He looks down at all the toys and smiles at the multiple toys.

After a while of playing with kai's toys, there was a knock on the door. I walk up to the door and open it to see a grey eyed man with facial features very similar to mystery man with curly hair. "Boss wants you in his office now." He said looking at me and then Kaiser who is still playing with the toys on the floor. "You can bring him if you want. I know how protective you are over him" he adds.

I walk over to Kaiser and pick him up. "Mama wait I'm almost done." He says trying to get down from my grip. "It's okay you can finish later mi amore." I say repositioning him and walking back to the man at the door. "Ok but before I go, what's your name?" I ask with a lifted brow. "It's Lorenzo and you are A'nariah? Am I correct?" He says with a smirk on his face already knowing he was. "Yes" I say simply making sure not to give him to much information with I assume he already knows.

As we walk down to the office I took notice of where everything is such as the doors, the bathrooms, the closet on the left side as we walk from the hallway on the right. Everything.

When we get to the office door, Lorenzo open the door and there standing behind his desk was the one and only mystery man. He gestures from me to sit in one of the black chairs in front of his desk. I slowly walk forward being highly aware of my surroundings and also the door.

I place Kaiser on the chair next to me and sit down on the other. "Mama I'm bored now can we go play again" he asks standing on the chair tapping my arm, before I could answer mystery man says "here kid you can watch the magic school bus or cocomelon" in a raspy, deep voice handing Kaiser his phone.

The little boy takes it in his hands and looks at me waving his wand ushering me to bend down to his level "what's cocomelon? Is it a fruit?" He asks looking at me and then mystery man trying to whisper but doesn't so Lorenzo, mystery man, and I can all hear him. I simply shrug my shoulder not knowing what it is either. I look back at mystery man to see him surprised by his question and my answer.

"What?" I say with a slight scoff.

"Nothing nevermind. I'm sure you are confused and unaware of what is going on but I'll make it simple for you. My name is Silas Hernandez." He says with a glare looking at me. "Uhh ok Silas Hernandez but that doesn't answer my question" I say in a confused tone, slightly laughing because this is very awkward.

Once again he looks surprised by my answer and I can hear a laugh from behind me. I look behind me to see Lorenzo laughing at what I just said. "You really don't know who he is? Holy shit this is funny" he says in between laughs. "No and can we not cuss in front of my child?" I ask getting irradiated at these people who have kidnapped me and my child.

"Tesoro he is Silas Hernandez, head of the Italian mafia" Saude says in a now serious tone.

Authors note: mkay the second chapter is out and it's kinda crazy

THANK YOU FOR READING "what love was like" 😘❤️