Party animal

It's been a week since Silas and I 'talked' and I lied for the most part of everything he asked me... sort of
———————————————-

"What happened in your past?" He asks, looking at me intently. "I was with Kaiser dad and he used to hit me, end of story" I say to him as I go to the bathroom to change into the clothes they brought me.

"I'm not done talking to you" he say grabbing my wrist when I come out of the bathroom. I quickly snatch it away and turn to him, "okay but I was and I said end.of.story".

———————————————-
Silas and I are back on not speaking terms but we have another mission tonight which gives me an excuse to see him.

Wait what? U did not just say that...

"Mama are you going to work today?" My son asks looking at me as he continues to build his lego house I got for him today that he begged for. "Yes mi amore I do but I'll be back before you wake up okay?" I ask.

"Ok mama"

I hop in the shower, wash my hair and body, and make sure I'm clean and ready to go for this mission. Apparently I'm supposed to scope out the area and find a woman who has been hacking our systems.

I put on some lotion and my silk cream colored dress and some jewelry and my white heels

I leave my hair curly and out on some eyelashes, fix my eyebrows, put my contents in, and do some eyeshadow

I leave my hair curly and out on some eyelashes, fix my eyebrows, put my contents in, and do some eyeshadow. I look at the time, realizing it's almost time for me to leave so I get up from my vanity and walk over to my son. "Kai baby mama has to go okay? The sitter will watch you". I say grabbing his head and kissing him multiple times. "Okay mama have fun" he says, turning back to his legos and I smile at his enthusiasm.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs to the door but I don't see Silas or Suade there so I wait and start playing subway surfers on my phone, Kai was the one who got me into this game actually. I'm so into the game I don't hear both men walking towards me. "God dammit how did I trip what the fu-" I yell. Silas clears his throat and I look up.