the past

Did he really just leave me last night after finger fucking me like that??

what the fuck is this dudes problem

i stir the eggs in deep thought as kaiser hops on the stool across the island. "hola mama, what you make?" he asks, slightly leaning over to try and see if he can tell

"hi my sweet baby, i am making eggs and bacon for you" i say with a sweet smile on my face. he nods and plays with his hands as i put the bacon on.

Enzo walks in, scratching his head "good morning, what are you making nari?" he asks. i tilt the pan towards him and say "eggs and bacon" quickly before returning to the pan.

"ahh i see.. how are you little man?" he aka kaiser, ruffling his hair. kaiser moves his hand away, "i'm okay, me and mama wran into a scary man at the store yesterday and it was scary" he says back.

"kaiser." i say, trying to stop him from spilling the beans, which was too late. they both look at me, kaiser puts his head down and Enzo looks at me in confusion

i sigh and walk over to my son. "mi amor, you know that no matter what i will always protect you" i tell him, tilting his head up and brushing back his beautiful dark brown curls. "i know mama but it was still scary" he says. i smile at him "i know my love and i apologize for that".

i get back up, making his and enzo's plates before exiting the kitchen.

before i make my way into the gym i am stopped by a hand on my shoulder, i turn around to see enzo. "Anariah, what was the kid talking about?" he asks in a very serious tone.

"just some guy was being aggressive that's all, i dealt with it now leave it be" i said walking away without waiting for his response.

"what do you mean leave it? if he hurt you Anariah you have to let me know" he says walking into the gym as i do. i turn around, "i don't have to do no such thing, i said i handled it why won't you leave it be jesus".

"who hurt you?" another deep voice comes through.

of course it's him

i can't catch a break today, i think to myself.

"Anariah said she was stopped by a man who was getting aggressive with her in the store yesterday" Enzo tells Silas. "oh my fucking christ, you couldn't have just shut your mouth" i say back shaking my head.

"no he couldn't because he is compelled to tell me everything technically" silas reply's to me with this sassy remarks. i look at him and role my eyes, "it's not that big of a deal. leave it the fuck alone". i shove my way from both of them and start wrapping my hands.

i hear someone leave the gym and i pray it's both of this puta's so i can have some peace and quiet.

just then i feel a heat on my neck and two very strong hand on my hips " so tesoro tell me, who was the guy?" silas says in my ear.

i pull away from him "get the fuck off me. you don't get to care now after what you did" i say walking away.

"you cant expect me to care. your nothing to me" he laughs.

i stop in my tracks, turn around and stalk towards him. i raise my hand and smack him across his face. "i don't know who the fuck you think i am, but i am not that easy trash bitch you stick your dick in when you feel like it" i say and walk off.

i don't know who he thinks i am

definitely no one he wants to mess wi-

"mama" i hear

i turn to see kaiser still in his pajamas. "si, mi amor" i bend down to talk to him.

"will i-" before he could finish his sentence another voice cuts him off. "Anariah, you will not talk-" before he could say anything else i cut silas off. "excuse me, my son was talking. you will not cut him off, when he is done speaking to his mother then i might address you as such" i say, holding my finger up.

"continue baby i'm sorry" i say smiling at him, fluffing his beautiful brown curls. "will you play with me outside like we use to?" he says with a big smile.

"of course son, you put some clothes on first and come back here" i tell him, rushing him off. he smiles at me and greets silas, then runs off. i smile at his tiny retreating figure

"i wanted to apologize for what i said, it shouldn't have came out like that" silas says, bringing me back to reality. i look into his eyes, he actually looks sincere for once.

"yeah whatever i don't care" i say, rolling my eyes and start walking off. he grabs my forearm and pulls me back. "roll your eyes at me again and i'll give you a reason for them to roll back" he says

he lets go and i walk off, not with swaying my hips a little. i hear him groan and i smirk at the thought.