Tragic backstory

"What the fuck did I say?" Alexandros says, standing over me with the whip in his hand. "I promise I didn't do it. Please stop it hurts" I beg on the cold, dark, hard floor. He bends down to my level, looking into my different colored eyes.

"I'm sorry my wife. Tell me you forgive me." He says touching my cheek, but I don't say anything to him. He notices I didn't say anything and he grabs the back of my head, my hair wrapped around his finger. "I said tell me you forgive me" he says getting closer to my face.

"I forgive you. Please don't hit me again please" I say.

He grins at me and stands up, "come on baby, let's go to sleep" he says picking me up from the floor. I fall asleep on his shoulder, holding me belly trying to protect my baby from him.

He puts me down on the bed and climbs over to his side, kissing my forehead "goodnight wife".

After a while I realize he is asleep. This is my chance. My only chance.

I slowly get out of the bed and tiptoe out of the  room. I round the corner seeing two guards near the kitchen. I grab a pot from the table and hit both of them upside the head. The sound of them dropping to the floor caused the rest of the guards to head my way.

I drop the pan and run out the kitchen to the backyard. I continue running until I'm tackled to the ground. "AHH!" I scream due to the strength of the man that tackled me. I look up and see Alexandros and one of his strongest guards standing over me.

"I said don't hurt my child" he says to the guard, shooting him in the head. He turns back to me, grabbing my forearm and dragging me back into the house.

"NOOOOO! NOOOO! LET ME GO" I shouted

"Shut the fuck up or I'll shoot you too" he yells back

He brings me to the basement and throws me to the floor. "This is where you will stay until you learn to be a good wife. Your lucky I didn't beat your ass again" he says walking out of the cellars.

He has put me in the cellar too many times to count. I now know every inch of it because of that man.

It's cold in here, there's no blankets, no bed, not even a toilet. I wrap my arms around myself as it gets colder in the room.

After a while I fell something drip down my thighs. I look down to see my water broke.

——————————————————

What's that beeping noise? Where am I? What happened?. All these question roam my head as I open my eyes to see bright lights and machines everywhere. I sit up from the bed, rubbing my eyes when I feel a body jump onto me. I quickly open them to see my some on top of me, "mommy" he says looking up at me with his big blue eyes. He buries his head in my neck, holding onto me tightly. I smile at his action and hug him just as tight.

I hear someone clear their throat and see Lorenzo and Silas standing a few feet away from the door. "How you doing mama bear?" Lorenzo says giving me a hug. "I'm okay, my head hurts though" I say looking at me.

"Yeah well you did fly across the driveway and hit your head so I think it would" he says laughing at me. I gave him a glare and looked at Silas who is still standing there looking at me. "Thank you Silas" I say giving him a smile.

"For what" He raises his eyebrows in shock as to what I'm talking about. "For protecting my son" I say looking back down at Kaiser who is now asleep on me. I look back at him to see one side of his lips tilted up but it quickly vanished when I looked at him, "you're welcome" he says.

"We need to talks about something" he says looking at Lorenzo giving him some sort of signal. Lorenzo nods and takes Kaiser, walking out of the room. "Uhm what do we need to talk about" I say getting a little nervous, playing with my hands. Silas notices this and put his hand on mine, I can tell he's never comforted someone before.

"You lied." He said looking down at me with fire in his eyes, and I can tell he's pissed about it.

(This part of the story is a flashback and is very triggering for some people so if you are easily triggered by SA then feel free to skip this part)

"You lied Ańaria, do you know what that mean?" He questions, pacing around the bedroom as I am stuck in place on the bed, chained to it. "N-no" is all I say, scared he will hit me if I say one thing wrong.

"It means I now have to give you a punishment don't I?" He says, taking off his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. I stood confused until he started unbuttoning his pants, my eyes widen in terror as I knew what was about to happen. "No please I won't lie I promise just please don't do this please" I plead, trying to yank the chains off but it does not work. He takes his pants off leaving him in his boxers and he climbs on the bed closer to me. I kick my feet trying to get him away from me and accidentally kick him in his face.

"You've done it now you bitch" he says grabbing my throat roughly, taking my shirt and pants off, leaving me completely naked to him. He licks his lips looking down at me and starts kissing my boobs. "No!!! Please stop no" I scream trying to get him off of me which angers him. He slaps me across the face and then grabs my face again. "Shut the fuck up. You are now my wife and you must do as I command so let this happen" he says as he kisses my neck and goes further down my body. He takes off his boxers, letting his cock spring free as he lines himself up with me and thrusts hard into me. "Ahhh please stop it hurts please please stop" I cry as he ignores me and continues thrusting into me harder.

He used my body and after he had his pleasure he left to go handle business. My whole body hurts. Everything hurts. I get in the shower trying to scrub his touch away but it doesn't work. I scrub harder until my skin is red and I collapse on bathroom floor crying. "Why me? Why me? I wish I was dead" I say out loud, sitting with my knees in my arms.

————————————————

"Ańaria" someone calls out. I look to see a hand coming my way. "NO! I'm sorry. Im sorry I won't lie again I promise. Don't hit me again please I promise I won't lie" I beg as I run away from the hand that was coming towards me. After a while of silence I look up and see Silas standing over me with sorrow in his eyes.

He bends down to my level on the ground next to me. "Ańaria I may have my methods for getting what I want but I will never hit you. Ever. I don't know what happened in your past but know that your safe now" he says as he looks into my eyes. "I- what?" I ask, noticing he's staring intently into my eyes. "Your eyes. I've never really noticed them but their beautiful" he says looking anywhere else but my eyes.

"You think so? I was always bullied for them". I say surprised at his words because the only person who's complimented them was my mama. He simply nods, "we still need to talk though."

I sigh "fine. We'll talk"

A/N SOOOOOOOO?? How's did we like the chapter???
Don't forget to vote and thanks for reading 😁