True intent

"Get the fuck away from me and my son" I say baking away.

"Ohh come on I just wanna have a little fun" he says smirking, looking down at my thighs. "Well I don't do back the fuck off man" I say, trying to walk out of the store. He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me back. "Ow what the hell dickhead your hurting me" I say, trying to get out of his grip.

"I wouldn't if you hadn't been so mean baby" he says, sniffing my hair. I knee him in his balls and pull his head down to my knee and then knee him in the face. "Don't you ever touch me again or I will kill you" I say turning around, grabbing kaiser and running to the car.

I drive home quickly and see Kaiser has fallen asleep in the back. My baby. I gently grab him and he wraps his hands around my neck. We enter the house and I walk up the stairs to our room.

It's quiet

A little too quiet

I put him down and go to the guest room to shower so I don't wake him up. I turn the shower on and wait for it to heat up. As it heats up I take my curls out the bun i put in earlier, I massage my scalp and then take my clothes off.

I head in the shower and rest my head back.  I turn facing the shower and close my eyes to relax. A little while in I hear the shower door open and some out their hand on my waist. "It's just me baby no need to be alarmed" I hear Silas say. I turn to him and see that he has no clothes on. Multiple tattoos wrap around his arms and his chest, I continue looking further down.

Holy shit

He's big.

"My eyes are up her sweetheart" he says smirking. I look back up to him, "what are you doing in here silas" I ask turning back around. "I came to see you" he says, wrapping his hands around my bare waist. I moan as his hands move further down, "silas we really can't do this. You have a girlfriend" I say, leaning my head back on his shoulder. "She's not my girlfriend love. Just someone I use to fuck and she got clingly" he says

I turn to him to see him already looking at me "your crazy if you think I'm gonna be one of your whores then" I say, walking out of the shower. He pulls me back in and wraps his hands around my waist.

"You could never be one of my whore's you deserve way more mama" he says, dragging his hand further down my pussy. I moan and lean my head on his shoulder. "Please. More" I plead.

"More what baby? Use your words love" he says, circling his middle and ring finger around my entrance. "Please. Please fuck me silas" I say.

He smirks and rams his fingers in me, "not yet princess but I will satisfy you for right now". His fingers move at a unimaginable pace and all I can do was moan out his name.

"Your so wet princess, are you going to cum?" He asks, kissing my neck and I nod in response .

"Cum baby cum" he says and I immediately do so. He brings his fingers up to his mouth and sucks on them.

That was so hot

"Mm you taste just like I thought you would" he says, taking his fingers out his mouth. He wraps his hands around me and just holds me for a while.

"Are you tired" he asks, letting go of me and looking down. I nod my head and lay my body back on him. He chuckles and turns off the water, he gets out and grabs a towel to put it around me. He takes me to my room and I take my legs out of his grip and I get dressed.

"Are you going to stay?" I ask looking back at him. He puts his head down and says "nah you should get some sleep" and walks out.

Wtf

I sigh and get into the bed with Kaiser who is sound asleep.

IM SORRY MY LOVIES THIS IS A SMALLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE LOL.

Next chapter will be longer and more interesting