New bitch in town

He pulls me by my arm into the hallway near the front door and slams me against the wall. "Listen Anariah stop being a bitch about everything and tell me what you saw" he says, putting his hand on my waist.

"I saw you kill the guy. Now who was he?" I say, looking directly into his eyes. "Son of a bitch" he says turning around, shaking his head. "You weren't supposed to see that I apologize".

"So who's was he?" I ask. He turns back around, "you don't need to know" he says. "You think I don't need to know? He had my son in his arms because I took my eyes off him for two seconds and you think I don't need to know?" I scoff. Something flashes in his eyes. Was he nervous?

"He's Alexandros' little brother" he says, looking down. My eyes widen in horror. No. Alexandros doesn't have a brother. He had no siblings. Silas is wrong. "No. No. You're wrong he- he doesn't have any siblings" I say, hyperventilating. "Woah love calm down. What makes you think he doesn't have any siblings?" He says hugging me.

Shit.

But before I could answer the front door slams open. "SILAS POOH! Where are you baby?" A high pitch voice comes through. It a girl with pale skin, blue eyes, and blond hair. She's tall too. She look around until she sees Silas hugging me, she walks over and rips me off him, "who the hell is this whore?" She asks in disgust. "Whore?" I say before jumping on her and beating her. "Anariah get off. Enough" Silas saying, pulling me off. I move back and she gets up and fixes herself.

"I should have you killed you know" she says moving towards Silas. "Try me bitch" I say back with a smirk. Before I jump on her again I hear tiny footsteps behind me, I turn around and it's my son. "Ew who's creature is that?" The woman says pointing at my son.

Oh this bitch has done it now.

I turn back to her and I see Silas step away. I pounce on her, pulling out her hair and punching her face. "Oh my god Silas baby, get her off" she says, trying to cover her face. "Say all the shit you want about me but you will not disrespect my child" I say punching her harder.

"Enough Nari, remember Kaiser is watching" Enzo says, pulling me off her. I pick my head up to look at Kaiser and he's crying. He look so scared. "Kaiser baby mommy's sorry" I say gently, walking towards him. "Y-You hit her like papa use to hit you" he says with a hand in his mouth. "No mi amor she was being mean to you" I say trying to walking to him as he keeps backing away from me.

He shakes his head and runs away from me. "Kaiser please" I plead. I turn around to look at Silas, Enzo, and the blonde girl and run after my child.

I look for him in the room we sleep in, Enzo's room, and the library where I read to him. He's nowhere to be found. "Kaiser baby please come out" I plead, running around the house like a crazy lady. I see Silas and Enzo standing in the living room, "Have you seen my son?" I ask both of them. They turn to me and say no.

"What the fuck" I scream.

I run outside to the garden and see Kaiser playing with the flowers. "Kaiser baby" I say, walking behind him. "Hola mama" he says, sadly. "Mama's sorry you had to see that, I didn't mean it. I promise I will never hurt you like papa use to and I'm sorry he did" I say, holding his hand.

"It okay mama I know you will protect Me" he says as he gets up to hug me. I wrap my arms around him and hug his tightly. "Why don't we bake something hm? I know you like baking" I say. "Yes mama let's make cake" he says jumping up and down.

We walk back into the house together to see where Silas and Enzo are. I see that woman again with both of them. Enzo notices me first and he smiles, "hey mama bear I see you found our runaway". I give kaiser to Enzo so they can play. "Why are you always interrupting us Omg" the woman says. "Listen bitch I don't know who you think you are but unless you want another black eye I suggest you shut the fuck up" I say, walking past her and go to Silas. "Sorry to interrupt you and your little girlfriend or whatever but me and Kaiser are going to target to go get some stuff so I need the keys" I say.

"She's not my girlfriend first of all and second take a guard with you" Silas says, handing me the keys. "Yeah no but thanks for the keys" I say, taking Kaiser from Enzo and going upstairs. "I mean it Anariah" Silas says from downstairs.

I put Kaiser down and get out his clothes. "You wanna match today mi amor?" I ask him, "yes mama please". I put him in a grey sweatsuit and I put on a black one

 I put him in a grey sweatsuit and I put on a black one

I put curling cream in his hair put his shoes on

I put curling cream in his hair put his shoes on. I do some light makeup and out my hair on a messy bun. I grab my phone, purse and some sunglasses and we walk out the room and into the garage. "What are we thinking today baby? The jeep? The Mercedes? Or the GTR?" I ask, twirling the keys around my finger.

He puts his finger on his chin and taps it, "the red one" he points to the GTR. I unlock the door and get his car seat together. "Good choice baby" I say once I've buckled him in. I get In the front seat and start the car. It roars to life and the radio turns on. I put on some Bryson tiller and drive out the garage.

I drive to target which is about 15 minutes away from the house.

We get to target and I turn the car off and go to get Kaiser out of his car seat. I take him out and we walk into target. I grab a cart and start walking around with Kaiser in the cart. I grab all the stuff we need for the cake.

"Okay mi amor I think we're done" I say to Kaiser as we start walking to the checkout. "Oh wait I forget sprinkles" I tell him as he claps.

I go to the aisle with the sprinkles and see a man in the same aisle who looks at me and smirks. I quickly grab the sprinkles and turn around.

"Where you going?" The man asks.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOMETIME EARLY NEXT WEEK 😉😛

LOVE YOUUU ALL ❤️