𝐎𝐍𝐄

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

ADELINE BYERS WORD OF THE DAY WAS "UNEVENTFUL". As in, this school year will be spectacularly uneventful. Of course, it hasn't happened yet, but a girl could dream. After everything that she and her brother (and everyone, really) went through, she decided that she'd be perfectly happy even if not a single exciting thing happened during the school year.

At the same time, also because of everything they'd gone through, she also had a feeling that things wouldn't end up as uneventful as she'd like. After all, she now knew what kind of monsters were out there.

The moment her alarm went off, she sat up and mentally told herself that today would be a good first day. She got up half an hour earlier than normal to attempt to give herself a cute hairdo. And she was going to put together a nicer outfit since it was the first day and all, but she decided against it at the last minute. After all, who did she have to impress?

 After all, who did she have to impress?

It took a lot longer than anticipated because the next thing to happen was the bathroom door swinging open, revealing her best friend, Steve Harrington, on the other side

"Didn't you hear me honk? We gotta go or we're gonna be late!"

"Good morning to you too sunshine."

"Are you even ready yet?"

"Wait how do you know I wasn't in here changing?"

"Because the door wouldn't have opened. Now chop chop!"