𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧

THANKFULLY, THE REST OF THE WEEKEND WENT BY SMOOTHLY. On Saturday after Billy left, Addie had a sudden burst of inspiration to rearrange her room, so she spent the remainder of the day doing that.

Sunday was spent with the boys at the arcade, and it was very different from the last time Addie was there. She was genuinely content with life, and was happy to sit and read a book while the boys still worked on getting back the high score on Dig Dug.

Before everyone knew it, it was Thursday, because the rest of the week had gone by in a flash too. Addie hit snooze twice, and ended up rushing to get ready for the day.

 Addie hit snooze twice, and ended up rushing to get ready for the day

Addie was happy to find out that for whatever reason, part of Billy's schedule had changed and they now had gym class together

Addie was happy to find out that for whatever reason, part of Billy's schedule had changed and they now had gym class together. The boys were currently playing basketball, and the girls had already done their assigned exercises so most of them were just lounging around on the bleachers.

She couldn't help but laugh as she looked at Billy and Steve. Billy would look at her and wink or smile whenever he made a basket. And Steve was just naturally a competitive person, so it was funny to see the 2 of them get a little aggressive towards each other.

"Steve? Addie?" They both looked up from what they were doing to see Nancy standing by the doors, then at each other before following her as she motioned for them to come outside.

Billy hated that he got a little jealous whenever Steve was involved. But he forced himself to let it go. Addie asked for space, Nancy was with them, and it wouldn't do him any good to get upset.