BJYX

[Edited]

Xiao Zhan

The unofficial poster of "The Untamed" were posted by the management on IG, Facebook, and Twitter. There are lots of positive feedback from the audience especially those who have read the novel and it makes my heart glad.

What makes me more glad is that my IG followers began to swarm, even almost doubled. This novel is surely a hit!

"Xiao Zhan!"

I turned around and saw Yibo approaching me. I smiled and waved at him.

These past few weeks that we've worked together, I can feel that the wall that was once separating us from the very first time that we met is slowly disappearing...

"Yibo, how are you?"

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time."

He smiled hesitantly and showed his untarnished beautiful teeth.

I felt the same way, of course this is the first day of our shooting. We will shoot the scene at Mo Village and I will act out as 'Mo Xuanyu', the 'cut sleeved', 'crazy' character that they depicted.

***
The taping lasted for 5 hours. The cast took a break first to get ready for the next location.

I roamed my eyes at the crowd, and luckily, I saw the one that my eye is looking for.

"Hanguang Jun!"

I called out at him. He was sitting alone, busy with his phone. He raised his head, waved his hand at me, and then focused again on his phone.

"Lan Zhan! I'm bored."

I sat next to him and bug him.

He didn't replied.

I tried once more.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan I'm bored!"

I pouted and moved closer to him.

"Zhan-Ge, you're older than me yet you act like a child.".

He chided even without looking at me.

I pouted even more and moved closer.

"But I'm a baby."

I blinked my eyes like a puppy.

He cocked his head, still ignoring me. Looking more serious playing.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan. I'm bored and hungry and I might die. Look I'm dying."

He looked at me with that cold eyes of his.

"What do you want?"
He asked

"You." I grinned.

His eyes widened.

"Hahaahha just kidding. I just want to play what you're playing. I forgot my phone in our service. Can I?"