Backstage

Third Person's POV

The Untamed Promotional Event @Nanjing

"Are you sure he'll be here? We only have 45 minutes left."
The stage director panicked as Wang Yibo didn't arrive at the event yet.

"He said there were some unforeseen delays but his manager called and assured us that he'll be here just in time."
The assistant director answered. The cast was now preparing for their special numbers. Xiao Zhan was looking at the flow of the program, trying to familiarize it.

"Sean, is your voice okay now?"
Haikuan asked. Last night when they spoke, he observed that his voice is kind of hoarse. Xiao Zhan also said that he had tonsillitis, and he's taking meds to ease the pain.

"Yes. Though it's not 100 percent, it's better than yesterday."

"Yibo asked me to give this to you." He handed him a strepsil.

"Thank you!" He thanked him and took one pill. Haikuan went next door to get himself ready.

"Mr. Wang is here! Thank goodness!"
Xiao Zhan's heart jumped off his chest upon hearing his name.

The door was slightly opened, so he can hear the noise outside.

"Have you seen Xiao Zhan?"
Wang Yibo asked.

"I think he's inside the dressing room."

"Okay."

Upon hearing it, Xiao Zhan ran quickly towards the wardrobe. Since the locker is facing the mirror of the dresser, he can see Wang Yibo searching around.

"Let's tidy up, Mr. Wang."
The stylist entered the room, motioning to Yibo. Yibo then obediently took a seat and let the stylist fix his hair and make-up.
The wardrobe team also entered, bringing two sets of clothing.

Is she new? I've never seen him before. Xiao Zhan thought.

"Hi, Zia! Meet Mr. Wang Yibo. Mr. Wang, here's Zia, our prettiest and sexiest newbie. By the way, she's single." The stylist introduced her.

How dare she sell my boyfriend to others?!

"Hello, Mr. Wang." The cute girl bowed to him. Wang Yibo bowed in respect, but he only showed off his cold demeanor.

That's my man!

"Mr. Wang, which one do you like?" She asked Yibo, showing him the two sets.

Choose the black leather, baobei.

"This one." He chose the black leather to be topped off with a white undershirt.

Good boy!

"Great choice! I'll put the other one to the wardrobe first."

Xiao Zhan panicked when he heard that she will come over.

''No need, just put it here." The stylist said. Xiao Zhan exhaled deeply, thank heavens.

After tidying him up, the stylist went outside to check the other artists.

"Zhan-ge, you can come out now," Yibo called.

How did he know?

He heard footsteps coming, so he went out immediately.

"Hi, dd. Welcome back."
Xiao Zhan greeted him with an awkward smile.

"No matter where you hide, I'll always find you." He said, pulling him in.