Saturday Feels (Part I)

We decided to celebrate my birthday on Ji Li's house, since he resides near our rented apartment.

All preparations were prepared by Ji Li's assistant and when all was done, we raided his house.

I came with Zhoucheng, since Yibo was not picking up his call. We saw familiar faces and we walked towards them.

"Shìjie."
I called out. She embraced me and I duck a little to hug her too.

"Happy Birthday, A-Zhan. Hi A-Cheng."

Zhoucheng smiled in return. He is really soft when it comes to Lu, and I can relate because Lu is really kind and sweet.

We walked towards the round table. The "the untamed" boys are already there, eating and chatting.

"The birthday boy is here!"

Haikuan announced. I bowed at them to greet them.

"Is everyone here now?"
I asked.

"Well, the others reasoned that they have an important meeting for today, so it's just us for tonight."
Yu Chen replied.

"Okay. How about Ji Li? Where is he?"

We all looked at each other.

"Is he not with you? I thought you went to the set earlier?"
Cheng asked. It's true that we met earlier at the set because Mr. Feng asked us to shoot some shots before we part ways.

"I'm not really sure. My manager picked me up at the set, I didn't know where he is."

"Hello guys!"

We heard a voice and turned our faces.
It was Ji Li and Yibo.

I waved at them and they walked towards us.

"I hate you all guys! Why did you leave me behind."

He sat down beside me and crossed his arms.

"Nie Huisang! What happened?"

"I told you guys to wait for me. I went to the comfort room because I was trying to comfort my stomach, but then you left me without notice."

He pouted. I bursted out laughing and cling unto his arms.

"I'm sorry, Ji Li. My manager picked me up, and I wasn't able to message you because we were so busy at the studio."
I wrapped my arms around him, really feeling sorry. He was the one who prepared the birthday party for me, but I left him instead.

Yibo sat down opposite my chair. He was looking so intently at me, so intense that I might burn any minute. I retrieved my eyes and focus back to the others.

"Thanks for joining me in my birthday. It was extended way beyond, but I'm glad you're here."

"Cheers for Xiao Zhan's birthday!"
Yu Bin raised his glass. We all raised our glasses too and sip our wine.

We also took pictures. I captured every moment, because I know that one day, I'll reminisce these memories too.

***
The night was long, so the others went home one by one. The only ones who were left behind are Zhoucheng, Haikuan, Yu Bin, Yi Bo, Ji Li and I.

We were laughing and talking about some random things.

"Why don't we play a game?"
Ji Li asked. He stood up and get some hard liquors from his cupboard.

"Wow! Huisang! You have lots of liquors. I really can't believe it!"
I clapped my hand at him and he went back to his position.