EXTRA CHAPTERS (III)

Wang Yibo's POV

It is my day off today, and as much as I wanted to work everyday just to see him and play with him, I also wanted to give Zhan-ge some rest. I know very well how hardworking he was. There are lots of brands that are chasing after him, and in addition to that, he also manages his studio. I am so proud of how my Zhan-ge worked so hard and pull them off perfectly.

I stared around the room that is exclusive for me, and by chance, for Zhan-ge as well. The walls are covered with posters I collected ever since I become his fan, from his pre-debut era until now that he's a known actor, model, host, and singer. In every phase and transition of his career, I've witnessed them all. Even if I'm in Korea having my own debut and career, I never fail to research or update on his life. I make sure that I don't miss any important events in his life, just so that we can look back on them and celebrate them. I am so proud of how far he had come, and even this drama that we are working on will surely be one of his greatest endeavors. I can attest to how perfect he was for the role that he is portraying, and I cannot see any other actor who will fit in. I am in awe of how amazing he was, is, and will always be.

Scrolling through my bedside table, I found the book that I've purchased about two weeks ago. Even though I was busy, I was able to read the whole novel that we are adapting, and so far this is the best of all BL novels or manhua that I have ever read. Actually, no one knows that I am fond of reading BL novels, and I think no one should know either. I'm very much contented having this is as my guilty obsession, and even keeping my love and admiration to Zhan-ge.

"Ugh, I miss Zhan-ge."

I rolled over my bed, trying to figure out what I should do. Suddenly, I have thought of a brilliant idea. I jumped out of my bed and went out of my room. I personally chose the letter marks on that door, "BYJX" as our fan base mentioned in their tweets. That's why I changed my PUBG name and my secret room's name to that because I secretly like the meaning of it. I'm just not sure if Zhan-ge ever read about our 'loveteam' fan base, but it's good that he won't notice it at first, at least he can still be comfortable with me.

In my living room was a newly bought game console. It was delivered to me a week ago, but I didn't open it because of my busy schedule. I think it was for this purpose.

I peeked out the window of my flat. I chose to stay here in this building because it is just 5 miles away from Zhan-ge's studio. I hope he's there.

I picked my keys and decided to drive to Zhan-ge's studio building.

Right now, I'm on the side of the road, wishing my luck bids my favor. I got my cellphone and dialed Zhan-ge's number.

Come on, please pick it up.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

He really picked up the call! I mute my speaker and cleared my throat. What shall I say?

"Hello?"

I cleared my throat once more and spoke, "Zhan-Ge, where are you now?"

"Oh, Wang Yibo. I'm at my studio today. Why did you call?"

Wang Yibo? Why didn't you call me your dd?

"Really? Cool. I happened to pass by your building. I was just thinking if you're free today? I bought a new video gaming console. I need someone to set this up and play with."

I manage to reply. I hope he will buy it.

"Haha, that's great. But I have some things to do today. Need to catch up on some projects."

"Oh."

He said he's busy, and my heart sank. It seems that I have been rejected by Zhan-ge.

"Where are you today? I'm going over there."

Wait, did he say YES?

"Really? Wow! I'm just outside your building."

"Already?!"

"Yeah, hurry up," I said. I saw some people peeking over my window, wanting to come near me and check me out. I raised my face mask and cap to hide my face.

"Okay, don't hang up yet."

Zhan-ge said. I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile. Suddenly, someone knocked at my front door window.

"Sir, please park on the right lane."

The traffic officer spoke as I roll the car windows.

"Please bear with me, I will be gone very soon. Just let me park here first."

I said, clasping both of my hands, bowing my head.

"Are you Mr. Wang Yibo?"

The officer asked. I nodded in response.

"It's alright, it's alright. My daughter is a big fan of yours. You can take your time now."

He also bowed down at me and I thank him for his consideration.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

I heard Zhan-ge's voice over the line and I answered, "Yes, I'm inside the car."

"Saw you. I'm coming."

That quick? Did he recognize me? Wow. I peeked at my windshield and I saw the love of my life wearing a black mask and cap covering his handsome face, walking over to me. I unlocked the front door to let him in immediately. He sat beside me and I fixed myself on my seat, afraid I might fall harder... to him.

"Lan Zhan, you seemed to be in the good mood today thinking that you have invited me over to your house."

He spoke as soon as he got in the car. I moved closer and helped him with his seatbelt.

"I want to show to my Zhan-Ge my new gaming console."

He chuckled, his mouth forming into an "O", showing his bunny teeth.

"Yeah yeah, dongsaeng. Yibo DD. It's a good choice that you called me to help you. It'll be my pleasure!"

This time he smiled widely, and my lips voluntarily stretched into a smile. Indeed, Zhan-ge's smile is so contagious and beautiful.

I placed my hand on the steering wheel, tuned in the , car and started driving to my condo.

It's also my pleasure to like you and wait for you, Xiao Zhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~