New Rules

Third Person's POV

Xiao Zhan made a firm decision, and that is to just go with the flow. If he likes Wang Yibo, then be it. If he doesn't like him back, then be it too. He'll just enjoy his company and maybe flirt a little more.

But I'm not in love. Just a little crush, I guess. Or admiration, as a friend.
He reminded himself as an afterthought.

He looked at the sleeping man beside him. He felt his forehead and his fever had already gone down.

He can't help himself but caress Yibo's face.

"Didi could be so cold on the outside, but how could he be this adorable while sleeping?"

His eyes brightened and his mouth curved slightly upward as he spoke.

After staring at Yibo for a while, he decided to settle on the bed, snuggled closer as he enveloped this baby lion in his arms.

***

The two of them arrived together at the meeting place for the taping.

"Good morning."
Xiao Zhan greeted the cast, and Yibo bowed too.

"A-Zhan, A-Di. How are you?"
Xuan Lu returned their greetings.

"We're good, Shijiè."

"I've heard that you were sick yesterday, A-Di. How are you now?"

"I'm alright now. Zhan-ge is a good nurse."

Yibo turned and looked at Zhan.

"Wait, you mean, you two were together yesterday, for the WHOLE day?"

Cheng interrupted, emphasizing the word "whole".

"You sleep with Haikuan, did I ever intervene?"

Zhan cut off.

Lulu giggled.

"You two, when will you ever grow up?"

Zhan stuck his tongue out at Cheng, and grabbed Yibo's arms, then proceeded to the dressing room.

"Good morning, Senior Zhan, Senior Yibo."
Fang Xin approached the two.

"A-Yuan, nice to see you again. You're all grown up now!"

Zhan pats him on his head. Last week, they shoot with the little A-Yuan, now, they will have a scene with Fan Xing, along with the other juniors.

A-Yuan just smiled, and even Yibo smiled too.

They all get ready for the shoot. Since the crew is still preparing the camera and stuff, the cast was just busy with their phones.

"Have you read some comments from the fans?"

Ji Li spoke. All the attention was on him and he raised his phone so that everyone can see.

"There are lots of comments about Xiao Zhan. Look. I'll read it,

'Xiao Zhan is so handsome! He is fit for Wei Wuxian!'

'My dream guy is no other than Xiao Zhan!'

"Cool!" Yibo exclaimed. "Actually, he has lots of messages from girls on his WeChat and QQ."

"Wow, coming from you, Lan Zhan. You also have lots of girls fangirling at you everywhere you go. Even boys stand in awe of you especially when you dance. "