023 | so quiet today

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-three

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW— ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳  ͛ 🍂 ˖ ༊ —chapter twenty-three

today 2:21pm

bby why are you so quiet today?
seen

zach?

is everything okay?

can i come over after class?

mhm of course

thank you

do you wanna talk?

yeah

later though

okay bby

i love you

i love you too

───────────

third person;

sienna had only been home from school for ten minutes before zach was already climbing in through her bedroom window. instantly engulfing her in a tight hug as he focused himself so he could explain everything to her.

"sea, you need to tell your friends," he hesitantly whispered, breaking the comfortable silence. "because i don't want to lose you."

"but-"

"baby i don't want to break up with you," he mumbled, keeping his head rested on top of hers.

"you don't have to..?" she slightly furrowed. "we've gone four months without telling them, why would not telling them now change anything?"

he lifted his head up and they made eye contact. "someone told me today that i don't break up with you.. they're going to tell everyone about us and start a rumour that i'm cheating."

"i don't know why, they just don't want us together," he continued as she stay quiet. "you need to tell your friends before someone else tell them."

zach had been pulled aside by some random classmate while at lunch earlier, being threaten to break up with sienna for some unknown reason. so when they were in algebra, despite sitting next to each other, she texted him since she didn't want anyone else listening to their conversation.

"who is this person?" she questioned, copying the low and quiet tone he was using.

"i don't know," he shrugged. "they must have just saw me come over one time or us out together or something. i don't know."

she laid her head on his chest as he laid his back on top of hers. "i'll tell them tomorrow," she mumbled.

the two stood there in the comfortable silence, hugging, both not knowing when to speak up "i'm not cheating on you.." he sniffled.

"what do you-" she looked up at him again as she furrowed. "i never thought you were. you're the one who wants everyone to know. why would you be cheating?"

"i know, i know. i was just saying. i don't want you to hear people say that i am although i'm not," he slightly frowned.

sienna could tell he was annoyed by the situation they've been put in, and the fact she can't have what she originally wanted anymore, all because other people care too much about him and his relationship status.

when she didn't really mind, she felt like putting the pressure on her to tell her friends made things easier and so she'd stop putting it off, knowing she'd have to tell them at some point and sooner is better than later.

"zach, it's okay. i'll always believe you over anyone else," she placed a kiss on his lips. "i love you."

"i love you too" he kissed her again.

"i don't care anymore if everyone knows we're together," she shrugged. "and like i'm over amelia being the reason i'm not tell bea. i don't care if she's not friends with me."

"but then again, although she says she'll hate me i doubt she will. knowing her, she'll want to stay around to be closer with you and your friends," sienna kept talking about her friend.

"you have us remember. the boys will love you," he added.

"and jade okay with us and bea should be."

"and the plus side to all this.. we can have a cute couples costume for jonah's halloween party next week," he added with a small smile on his face. "like an angel and devil.. i'm the angel of course."

she smiled at him. "you're so cute," she placed another kiss on his lips.

"you're cute"

"i'll tell my friends tomorrow, i promise," she unwrapped one arm, holding up her pinky, him doing the same and locking them. "amelia might might hate me but i'm happy with you so.."

"let's go pick out our costumes," he said as they wrapped their arms from one another and he grabbed her laptop before laying down on the bed.

she came as sat beside him, putting her password in and opening google for him. "what we're you going to go as?" zach asked looking at her.

"i wasn't going to do anything," she shrugged.

"angel and devil it is then," he responded, searching it up as she shook her head at him.

"we're going to match with everyone else there," she said with a small giggled. "seems whoever this person is, is ruining our plans of going to prom together and that's when everyone finds out.. we might as well do something different for halloween. stand out."

"oh so now you want all the attention.. let's hear your idea then," he faced her, easing a brow. after she had told him her idea, he responded with; "actually i like that. i'm happy with that."

"i knew you would be," she lent in closer and kissed him.

AUTHORS NOTE

i should've thought the timeline through sooner and made the halloween one actually come out on halloween anywayyyyy i have the best idea and reasoning for their costumes