9- Shopping with Dam-Dam

Blair's P.O.V

Sitting on my bed, I started to feel kind of bad about how I had been acting. Had I been acting like a brat? Damon had actually been making an effort with me and looking out for me, and I felt like I hadn't shown him that I appreciated that. I walked downstairs to find him but seen Stefan instead.

"Hi. Where's my da- where's damon?" I asked, correcting myself.

"In the library I think." he said, looking up at me from his book.

"Oh right okay, thanks." I said, going back upstairs. I still find it weird that we have a library inside the house... seriously?! Opening the door to the library, I peeked inside but couldn't see anyone even when I entered.

"Damon?" I called out and with a whoosh of air he suddenly appeared a few meters in front of me holding a book in his hands, startling me.

"Hey." He smiled, amused at me being startled.

"Uh.. hi." I said, shaking off the weirdness of him appearing in thin air. I begun walking around the room, scanning all of the books on the shelves.

"So... I wanted to ask you a question." I begun, still pacing and scanning the books.

"Go on..." damon trailed off and then I spun around to face him.

"Have I been acting like a spoilt brat?" I asked and he laughed in response. I raised my eyebrow, why is he laughing?

"What? It is a serious question." I said.

"No. You have not been acting like a spoilt brat. Stubborn? Yes, but not a brat." he laughed and I sighed in relief.

"Right okay, that's good." I smiled and he just shook his head at me. I walked back to the door of the library, about to leave but I turned around to face him.

"You know- despite everything, I am.. really happy that I have finally got to meet you." I admitted, and he couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his face.

"Me too." He agreed and then I begun walking out but stopped when he spoke.

"Blair." I turned back around and he tossed me the book that he was holding.

"Take this book. You'll like it." he said and I smiled.

"Thanks. Oh- and one more thing... stubborn is my middle name." I smirked and he chuckled as I left.

"STEFAN!" I screamed as I entered the living room again. He jumped out of his skin, a frantic look on his face.

"What? What's happened?!" He shrieked worried and I laughed hysterically at his reaction.

"Nothing. Just wanted to scare you." I said, still laughing. He shook his head at me, not amused.

"You really are like your dad." he muttered, and I just flashed him a grin.

I spent part of my day going through some grimoires, reading through some new spells, how to use magic and also the dangers of magic. I had been spending time each week... I guess you could call it studying. It was time to come to terms with being a witch, and I had to embrace this and educate myself on my powers so that I could use them to do good, and also so that I could avoid using them to do bad. The more I read about all this witch stuff, the more I begun to enjoy this new lifestyle. It was actually really interesting, and it sounds weird but I felt peaceful whilst I was practicing magic. After that, I changed into a pair of high waist denim shorts, a white tank with a pink blazer. I had my hair loose and wavy and put a pair of sunglasses on my head.