12- Originals slumber party!

Blair's P.O.V

So, I went and collected my timetable blah blah blah. Then I had to go to my first lesson, which was math. Fun. Note my sarcasm. I had no idea where I was going, so I wandered around looking for the classroom that was written on my timetable. Seriously, they hand me my timetable and expect me to know where I'm going? You would think they would have assigned a buddy or something to show me around. I eventually found the classroom that I was looking for and burst through the door.

"Finally, I was beginning to think that this classroom didn't exist!" I exclaimed in exasperation. It was then that I noticed it was silent and that the whole class was staring at me, so was the teacher.

"Oh sorry... am I really late?" I whispered loudly.

"Yes you are. Sit down immediately. Don't disrupt the lesson again. I'm letting you off because you're new here." the teacher demanded.

"Blair Winters, is it?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and I nodded. I had a slight feeling she was not going to be a nice teacher.

"Well then don't just stand there,sit." she demanded. Oh look at that, I was right.

I glared at her but then I went and sat at the back of the classroom where a spare seat was. I didn't argue with her, I'll try not to lose my temper. The teacher started droning on about Shakespeare yadda yadda yadda. I was growing bored and tired. I rested my head on my arm and my eyes kept fluttering closed. Then open. Then closed. Then open. Then closed, but this time they stayed closed. Well, until I was rudely interrupted.

"Blair! You know you can't sleep in my class!" Someone screamed, making me open my eyes slowly. It was the annoying teacher, ugh she's still here. Ugh I'm still here!

"I know miss, but maybe if you were a little quieter I could." I replied with a yawn and she turned red and flustered as the class laughed.

"How dare you! Detention!" She shrieked. I rolled my eyes but then I was saved by the bell and I gave her a fake smile before leaving.

My next lesson was history, and I had Alaric as my teacher! Yay! At least I knew I would actually like this teacher. Ric smiled at me as I entered the classroom and I chose to sit at the back again. There was a boy sitting beside me with dark hair and bright green eyes. I was about to introduce myself but he spoke first.

"Hi, I'm Max." He greeted and I shook his hand that he extended to me.

"I'm Blair." I smiled. Me and Max started talking, he seemed okay. He told me that he watches supernatural, which made me respect him more. So then Ric, or Alaric, or Mr Saltzman... whatever I'm meant to call him starting talking about the war and all that stuff.
Yay, fun.

Lunch eventually came around and I wandered around the corridors until I bumped into somebody.

"Blair! Hey!" Rebekah smiled and I was so relieved to finally spot a familiar face.

"Yay thank God! Someone familiar. I hate this place rescue me!" I begged her, falling onto my knees in front of her and pleading. She snickered and grabbed my arm to make me stand up.

"Come sit with me." she demanded and I followed her out to one of the tables outside to eat our lunch.

"So... I haven't seen you since my brother strangled you." Rebekah said and I laughed at the memory.

"Ah yes, fun experiences."

"I thought you would be annoyed with me." Rebekah said, taking a bite of her sandwich.