39- Belle of the Ball

Hey guys, authors note at the start of the chapter for once. This is a super long chapter, probably the longest I've ever written. Hope you all enjoy and hope you are all keeping safe❤️

Plz leave any comments about what you think!

Blair's P.O.V

It was the day after that eventful night of undaggering the originals, and I was currently chilling at the Gilbert's house. Me and Jeremy were in the living room playing a very intense game of mario kart.

"That stupid banana! I was about to win!" Jeremy cried, throwing his remote on the ground and sulking back into the couch because I had won and he had lost. I stroked his hair to comfort him in a patronising way.

"Aw don't worry. Anybody could have made that mistake, it's hard to spot a bright yellow banana peel right by the finish line." I cooed and he shoved my hand away and glared at me whilst I laughed. 

"Ric I'm tired, I don't want to today." Elena complained as she entered the room.

"I don't care if you're tired Elena. Rebekah would have killed you last night, you're lucky Elijah turned up because she probably would have ripped you to shreds. And quite frankly, you wouldn't have stood a chance. So we are not skipping training today." Alaric replied sternly.

"Wait what? Rebekah tried to kill you?" I asked confused, turning my full attention to them.

"Yep. Last night she tried to eat me in a parking lot." She said. What the hell, that must have happened after I had left the mansion. 

"Blair, you're coming too." Alaric stated and I faced him.

"I'm what?" I asked. Surely he was just joking with me, why would I want to train?

"You're training with us. That's why you were told to wear gym clothes today." Alaric said and my jaw dropped.

"What? My dad told me to wear leggings because you were making a big dinner! I have been tricked!" I cried dramatically. It's true, my dad told me this morning to wear gym leggings because Alaric was making some kind of huge dinner. Obviously I did as I was told, I wouldn't want to unbutton my jeans in front of these guys after eating too much! Alaric smirked smugly, throwing me a water bottle.

"Thanks for the invite, I'm going to politely decline. Im a witch, I don't need to train." I responded.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm following strict orders from Damon and Stefan. Unless.. you would rather train with them?" Alaric asked and I jumped up immediately.

"Let's TRAIN!" I cheered as if it was suddenly the most exciting thing ever, just because I hated the idea of training with my dad or Stefan. Alaric laughed and me and Elena begrudgingly followed him out of the house, whilst Jeremy laughed and called us losers. He won't be calling me a loser once I've trained so much that I can beat him up. We walked through the woods and me and Elena sat down by some trees whilst Alaric emptied some things out of his enormous gym bag. I raised my eyebrow as he pulled out some kind of dummy or mannequin.

"Get up. We're training, you don't get to sit down!" He exclaimed and I sighed and stood up. He put some kind of glove on his wrist and told us to watch closely. Then, he punched the dummy in the chest, causing stakes to shoot out of the glove and into the dummy.

"What's its name?" I asked, and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"What?" He asked.

"The dummy. What is its name?" I asked again and he sighed, not answering.