Chapter 1

Lana POV

My wake up call this morning wasn't a pleasant one. Sean held my hair back as I hunched over the toilet, throwing up my guts. He gently rubbed my back and whispered soothing things in my ear but all I could think was 'oh the joys of being pregnant again'. With Amada I had horrible nausea and vomiting too. It started earlier in my pregnancy than most other women, seems this little bean decided to join the trend. I've been throwing up for nearly 5 weeks already, beginning only a few days after I took the pregnancy test. 

I sighed, glad my stomach seemed to settle, then brushed my teeth. I crawled back in bed again, and pulled the blankets up to my chin. I checked the alarm clock sitting on my bedside table- 5:41. Sean climbed into bed beside me after placing a cup of tea on the bedside table and a kiss to my forehead. He slid down the bed and lifted up my shirt just a bit. He placed a kiss on my stomach and then another and spoke using a soft voice.

"Hello little one" he began and I smiled, giggling. "You need to be nice to your mom. Even if she is laughing at me." he stated.

"The baby doesn't even have ears yet. Little bean can't hear you." I said, ruffling his hair.

He glanced up at me and chuckled "Bean, really?"

"Do you have a better idea?" I questioned.

He sighed with a smile, "How about pumpkin?"

"Pumpkin?"

He simply shrugged "Yeah, It's Halloween soon after all. Then after Halloween we'll come up with something different. Like... peanut"

"Fine. Speaking of Halloween, what are you dressing up as?"

He kissed my stomach once more before lowering my shirt again and crawling back up, gathering me in his muscular, welcoming arms. "Well, I wasn't planning on dressing up darling."

I stopped, and moved slightly away from him, trying to look into his eyes with just the lamp on the bedside table and the morning glow seeping in through the curtains. I figured he was joking, but he looked so serious. "Are you kidding me?" I asked in disbelief.

He shrugged and pulled me back close to him, "I wasn't going to, I was just going to stay home and hand out candy" he explained.

"I love Halloween and yet, I'm probably going to be here puking my brains out thanks to you. So you better dress up."

He chuckled with a smile, "We'll see"

I huffed and turned over, rolling away from his arms.

He laughed again and rolled towards me. He pulled my body against his, spooning me and then kissed my neck. It was a gentle kiss nothing more than just one but heat pooled low in my belly and spilled out just slightly between my legs. I rolled my eyes, pregnancy hormones.

"Go back to sleep Lana" I heard him whisper, his hot breath against my neck which definitely didn't help.

I turned off the lamp and tried to relax, to go back to sleep but I knew that wasn't happening. Not with him right here, his breath tickling my neck. I heard his breath even out though and sighed, knowing I'd lost my chance at any action before Amada got up this morning.

I closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep again but I couldn't ignore my body practically begging for some contact. I checked the clock again- 5:54. It's been less than 15 minutes. I grumbled and kicked the blankets down, no longer cold.

"What are you doing? Are you okay?" I heard him mumble sleepily, in that deep, sexy voice.

"No, I'm not okay. These pregnancy hormones are killing me." I replied annoyed.