Chapter 2

After jana told maddy to stay away from rhydian she didn't know what to do but luckilythey had maths now and maddy sat at the back with shannon and tom. rhydian sat at the front with jimmi, sam and Liam andjana was in a different maths class as she hadn't been at school for long.

 "guys i need to talk to you" maddy whispered hopeing rhydian wouldn't hear.

"sure what is it madds" said tom matching her tone.

 "jana told me to stay away from rhydian and told me if i didn't she would hurt you to"

"WHAT?!" shannon and tom screamed at the same time causing everyone to turn and look at them even rhydian. The teachergave them a funny look.

"err sorry miss" said shannon trying to cover her shock up knowing full well rhydian was staring at them.

"yeah she told me while she hugged me this morning"

 "well what are you going to do? you can't actually be thinking about listening to her madds" said tom.

"well what choice do i have if i don't she'll go after you to."

"maddy don't worry about us we can take care of ourselves." said shannon trying to calm maddy.

"not against a wolfblood you can't " maddy whispered.

 "then tell rhydian what she said" tom suggested.

"yeah cause he's gonna believe me over jana its my word against hers."

 "madds there's no way he would believe jana over you." shannon reassured.

"look im not telling him it would only make it worse end of."

At this point maddy noticed that rhydian was still staring at the trio maddy looked away rhydian felt terrible ever since they sawjana in the woods maddy had been acting off with him had he done something wrong he didn't know he hadn't been payingattention that morning just thinking about how he and maddy used to try to sneak up on each other in the woods he had smiledat the thought of it in the woods but what had he done wrong.

later that day at lunch maddy was sitting with tom and shannon, rhydian was with jana.

jana was rambling about something or other but rhydian just wasnt listening he was staring at maddy and wasn't even trying tohide it of course maddy knew rhydian was staring at her what kind of a wolfblood would she be if she didn't but maddy was justtrying to keep her distance she really didn't want tom and shan to get hurt because she couldn't stay away from a boy who onlywanted to be friends of course the only reason rhydian was staring at her is because he must want to know why she was avoidinghim.

The rest of the day flew by and time for everyone to go home when suddenly rhydian had an idea.

she wont talk to me now but she can't avoid me at home especially with being in the den im going to confront her tonight'.