Chapter 3

Maddy stormed through the front door slamming it behind her and ran up the stairs taking them two at a time, she walkedstraight into her bedroom slamming that door as well before collapsing on her bed and burying her face in her pillow trying tocover up the sound of her crying. First rhydian leaves without saying goodbye and now she's not even allowed to talk to himbecause of some girl who sprung up from the middle of know where threatening her best friend's just because he's her's nowand not mine anymore oh who am I kidding rhydians never been mine.

when maddy finally stopped crying she reached for her iPod and put her headphones in and presses shuffle and the song thatcame up couldn't have been a better one for the how she felt for rhydian if only she could tell him that.

Remember those walls I built

well baby there tumbling down

 They didn't even put up a fight

they didn't even make a sound

 I found a way to let you in

but I never really had a doubt

standing in the light of your halo ooh

I got my angel now

its like iv been awaking

 every rule I had you breaking

it's a risk that im taking

im never gonna shut you out

everywhere im looking now

im surrounded by your embrace

baby i can see you halo

you know your my saving grace

your everything i need and more

its written all over your face

that was all it took before maddy broke down again and skipped the song and just to make her feel worse the words werereplaced with

I need your love

I need your time

when everything wrong you make it right

I feel so high I come alive

I need to be free with you tonight

'great not only do I need rhydian's love when I know ill never have it mentions being free tonight when were both beinglocked up tonight wanting to run free I hate my music' maddy though before she turned her iPod off ran to the bathroom witha change of cloths and locked her self in.

Rhydian's P.O.V

just as i walked in i heard the bathroom door shut maddy it must be her now was my chance while dan and emma are out. Iraced up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"maddy" no reply.

"maddy I know you're in there" still nothing.

"maddy if you don't answer me ill walk in" as much as I like that idea she'll kill me

"go away rhydian" she snapped

 "why what have I done" I had to blink back the tears.

"i...i just...i cant be around you right now"at this point the bathroom door clicked open. 

Maddy emerged in blue 3/4's a white vest top and a pink hoodie. her hair tied up in a pony tail - that's a first I've never everseen maddy with her hair tied up -. Her eyes were puffy and red she'd been crying clearly my heart sank at the though idmade maddy feel like this as she tried to walk past me i grabbed her arm but she shrugged out of my grasp and just said oneword "don't" she said it so sad so broken as she stepped into her bedroom and shut her door i heard her start crying that wasit I couldn't be here at the moment knowing i had caused maddy this pain so i ran straight out the door past dan and emmawho were now back i ran for what felt like for ever before i collapsed under mine and maddys tree on the moors then what isaw next was Jana walking towards me.

Maddy's P.O.V 

He's gone i bet to the moors with Jana i heard her ask him this morning i didn't hear his answer but that's obvious now. ofcourse rhydian likes Jana why wouldn't he she's gorgeous long red vibrant hair not short brown horrible hair and just look ather figure like in pe you can see her long legs and hourglass figure she's just perfect and she's a wild wolfblood and not atame one like me with a horrible body i don't even look half decent of corse he loves Jana and not me.

Jana's P.O.V

He's here rhydians actually here. He chose me over maddy. finally.

"he you made ...what's wrong" why is he crying

"maddy hates me" rhydian sobbed "she's in pain and it's all my fault"

great he's outside on all full moon and all he can think about if her it's so not fair

"it not always about her you know" i whispered all though apparently not quite enough because rhydians head shot up.

"what did you just say" oops err great what can i say now

"Jana whats you're problem what has maddy ever done to you?" suddenly it hit me like a lightbulb moment

"maddy told me to stay away from you rhydian" i lied with such ease now he's going to hate maddy.