Chapter 7

Tom's P.O.V

"they're so together." i said to shannon as we were sitting at the airport with everyone else waiting for maddy and rhydian toshow up.

"no they're not tom they would have told us.

"i don't know did you see them on that shopping trip yesterday, they were pretty much all over each other and constantlyputting on stupid hats and taking so many pictures."

"doesn't mean their together it just means they're getting a little to close."

"it's so obvious they like each other why can't they see this?"

"i don't no tom but i have an idea if you're in."

 "im listening shan."

"every chance we have get them to alone together and maybe they might actually notice how the other feels."

"ok it might work and who actually on this trip anyways?"

"err our form so only 12 people 6 boys and 6 girls."

"yeah shan but who"

"me, you, maddy, rhydian, jana, kay, kara, katrina, jimi, sam, liam and harry."

"oh your little boyfriend"

"tom we kissed once at the disco and i haven't spoken to him since."

"corse." tom said under his breath.

 "what did you say?"

"nothing shan and look their finally here.

Maddy's P.O.V

Me and rhydian had spent the whole time in the car chatting about anything and everything it was great to have that 1 personyou could tell anything to. we said goodbye to my parents and walked into the airport and saw shan and tom deep inconvocation all i heard was tom say we were finally here."right everyone were going to take a register when i call your name could you please raise your hand if were all here we cancheck in." mr Jeffries called.

"Harry Averwood...Liam Hunter...Jimi Lucas...Shannon Kelly...Katrina McKenzie...Rhydian Morris...Jana Moon...TomOkanawe...Maddy Smith...Sam Radcliff...Kay Stevens...Kara Waterman. ok everyone is here so let's check in" mr Jeffriesdragged us all off to get checked in once we were done it took 2 hours before the plane was ready to be boarded at 6pm we allgot on to enjoy our 9 hour fight oh joy.

we got off the plane at 3am our time so in florida its 11pm great at east we can go to bed. by 12am florida time we were allchecked in there was 3 to a room in room 15 was Jimi, Sam and Liam room 17 was Kara, Kay and Katrina room 21 wasRhydian Tom and Harry and room 22 was me shan and jana great stuck with her and then the teachers were some whereabout tom rhydian and harry were opposite us so it was all good.

we all went to bed and were woken up around 9am the next day and after everyone was dressed and had eaten breakfast weall walked down to the beach .