Chapter 8

"right everyone go get changed into you beach clothes and then go have fun were leaving here at 5 then were going for afancy dinner at 6."mr jeffries called to the teenagers and that was it of they went.

"come on madds let's go get changed."said shannon dragging maddy over to the changing rooms set up at the side of thebeach.

10 minutes later shannon was changed and waiting for maddy who was refusing to come out.

"come on madds or ill get rhydian to come in here and drag you out."

"no shan that's not even funny and i look ridicules."

 "i bet you don't now come out of there and well look daft together."

"fine im coming im coming." maddy unlocked the door and came out in her bikini it was black with white poka-dots all over itand in maddy's opinion was way to revealing she couldn't believe shan had talked her into buying it.

"maddy theirs nothing to worry about."

"easy for you to say shan." shannon was wearing a bikini almost identical to maddy's except hers was red with white poka dots.

"come on tom and rhydian are waiting for us." at the mention of rhydian's name maddy smiled and then went pure whiterhydian was going to see her like this.

"oh i have had enough of this." shannon said before grabbing maddy's arm and practically dragging her out of the changingrooms.

 "what took you so long?" tom and rhydian asked at the same time.

"some one was refusing to come out." shannon said looking behind her to see maddy looking down embarrassed. rhydianfollowed shannon's gaze and saw maddy rhydian literally couldn't take his eyes off of maddy she looked amazing. when shefinally looked up and met his gaze making her feel slightly better.

"tom shall we do it?" rhydian asked once he'd stopped staring at maddy.

"yep!"

 "do wh-" before maddy could finish her sentence rhydian through her over his shoulder and she noticed tom had done thesame with shannon and the two boys took of down the beach.

"put us down guys." shannon said.

"ok fine." tom replied before looking at rhydian and both boys dropped the girls into the cold water. under the water shannonwent to swim to up but maddy grabbed her arm they stayed under for a minute at this point the guys got worried and divedinto the water after them just as the guys were having to swim to stay up the girls snuck up behind them and shoved theboy's heads under the water once the guys came back up they saw the girls laughing so much they couldn't help but laugh to.

"that was so not funny." tom said once they were back on the beach.

 "it kinda was" maddy replied. after that tom and rhydian joined in playing football with jimi sam liam and harry. the teamswere tom rhydian and harry vs jimi sam and liam. rhydian and sam were in goal. the 3 K's stood next to the pitch beingcheerleaders Jana was off swimming and maddy and shannon were led on the beach watching the boys play.

"well hello their lady's" a unfamilar voice spoke to maddy and shannon. the girls looked up to see a tall boy with pretty muchblack hair and dark brown eyes. 

"and you are?" maddy asked trying to sound cold. 

"the names Josh and you are."

 "not interested." said maddy turning back to the football game. 

"come on babe i only want to know your names"

 "fine im maddy and this is shannon now go away.

 no Madeline""such a pretty name for such a pretty girl." shannon got up and walked over to Harry and tom as at this point the footballmatch had finished and rhydian noticed a group of lads around maddy he walked up the beach. maddy gave rhydian a lookthat said 'please help me' so rhydian walked up to maddy and sat down next to her shannon tom and Harry also came overand sat down.

"hey." rhydian said with a smile maddy just smiled back.

"who's this babe." Josh said sitting down next to maddy.

"1 im not your babe and 2 hes...he's my...my boyfriend." at this rhydian was slightly taken aback but then caught on and sodid shannon and tom. shannon had to explain it to harry quietly so the group of lads wouldn't here.

"aww come on babe what you doing with a looser like him" Josh commented putting his hand on Maddy's thigh. Big mistake.

 "get your hand off of me before i break it" maddy threatened the veins in her hand going black rhydians were to but maddywas in more control than him and managed to regain control.

"what if i don't want to and your so-called boyfriend doesn't seem to care he hasn't stopped me."

"it's not me you should be worried about." rhydian added smirking tom and shannon tried to cover their laughing.

"oh yeah who should i be worried about then?" Josh laughed as if anything would happen. all of a sudden maddy grabbed hisother arm and twisted it painfully behind his back

"me" maddy she let go of his arm josh moved his hand still on her leg up just before it reached maddys bikini bottom rhydiandecided he had seen enough of this creep and ripped his had off of maddys leg and pinned down to the floor.

"you ever touch her again ill kill you got it."

 "got it" josh mumbled like a frightened little girl. rhydian climbed off of josh ad he got up and walked away with his friendsprobably to find some other girl. shannon looked at tom and told him to come with her she also dragged harry leaving maddyand rhydian alone. the trio stopped somewhere where they could still watch maddy and rhydian as tom explained the plan toharry he though it was a great idea and decided to help.

"thanks for that rhyd." maddy said

no problem madds and since when did you call me rhyd."

"since about 5 seconds ago.

"why"

"you call me mads i needed a nickname for you"

 "ok"

"that guys was such a creep." maddy almost whispered

yeah don't worry about it he's gone now."

"thanks to you maddy then turned around and kissed rhydian on the cheek before walking off to fine tom and shannon.

 little did they knew that a very jealous red-head had watched the little see unfold and her eyes were sparkling gold... jana