Chapter 11

Rhydian's P.O.V

I can't believe Maddy would kiss that creep after everything that happened today. I went back inside whensuddenly I heard what would have been inaudible to a humans hearing "Rhydian help me."

Maddy's P.O.V

 Oh my god I just nearly kissed Rhydian I can't believe I nearly made him do that I just had to get out of thatroom. I was stood out side in the florida air staring at the view ahead of me god this was day one of 7! how am Igoing to manage. suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder but it wasn't Rhydian's.

"Josh what are you doing here?" I asked suddenly feeling uncomfortable with his proximity

"This" was all Josh said before forcefully crashing his lips onto mine at first I was too stunned to move but the feelof a hand on my leg going under my dress snapped me out of my trace I tried to push Josh off but the fear ofwhat he was trying to do ment I wasnt at my full strength next thing I now Josh had ripped the skirt of my dressjust as his hands reached the hem of my underwear I whispered under my breath "Rhydian help me" over andover. The next thing I know the hands are gone from my body and Josh is out cold I looked up to see Rhydianstood over Josh's unconscience form shaking his hand which clearly had a split knuckle or two.

I hadn't realised I had been crying until I felt Rhydian's hand brush away my tears and pull my into a hug where Icontinued to sob as he pressed a kiss to my head

"oh my god what happened?" I heard Shannon ask as I looked up to see her and tom.

 "I'll explain later shan go tell Jeffries Maddy's not well so im taking her back to the hotel." Rhydian replied pickingMaddy up bridal style and carrying her back to the hotel well she continued to sob at some point in the journeyMaddy had fallen asleep in Rhydian's arms.

Nobody's P.O.V

At around 1am Maddy stirred from her slumber it took her minute for her to realise she was not in her hotel roomand no longer wearing her ripped dress but Rhydian's t-shirt.

"Your finally awake." She heard Rhydian's voice at the side of her. She turned to look at him he was sitting in achair next to the bed he looked exhausted she also noticed he was now wearing a t-shirt and his boxers which shequickly learned were his pj's when he moved in with her and her family.

"Where am I?" She finally asked

"In mine, tom and harry's room." He replied. Maddy seemed to accept that explanation for about 3 secondsbefore her eyes went wide she sat up and looked at the other beds in the room. Rhydian seemed to read her mindbecause he replied.

 "Everyone is still out." Maddy nodded before lying back down.

"did you change me?"

"err yeah but i didn't look I promise plus it's the same as your bikini anyways." Rhydian stammered before takingMaddy's hand into his own.

"Maddy wh.. what happened with Josh?" Maddy's eyes began to tear up as the memories came flooding back.Rhydian just squeezed her hand to reassure her.

 "I think he.. Tried to ..to ra...rape me." Maddy replied not daring look Rhydian in the eye she didn't want to seehis reaction.

"Oh god Maddy." Rhydian replied before climbing onto the bed and pulling Maddy into a hug before lying downwith her and that's how Shannon, Tom and Harry found them around half 1 when they went to check if Maddywas ok deciding to leave them be Shannon pulled the cover over them, before telling both Harry and Tom to bequiet and not let Jeffries see maddy in here before leaving to go to bed herself.

A/N sorry to say this but i do not have any more ideas for this story