Chapter 5

Rhydians P.O.V

The whole house was quite meaning all we could hear was maddy crying i went to run up the stairs but i felt a hand grab myarm i spun round to see Shannon.

 "try not to make this worse for your self it would be good if the 4 of us could have a fun holiday." she said with a smile inodded and smiled back before running up the stairs and into maddys room.

What i saw was not what i expected. Maddy sitting in the far corner of her room hugging her knees to her chest and crying isat down next to her.

 "madds will you please just listen to me." she nodded i took this as a good sign.

"when Jana told me what you had said i mean when she lied about what you had said i didn't want to believe it..."

"then why did you she spat!?

"please just let me finish i was trying to think of every possible reason as to what would cause you to say that all i could thinkwas that you wouldn't do it without a good reason and i left to find out why i needed to talk to you if it was anyone else iwould have just believed Jana even if it was tom or shan but with you madds i had to find out why when i came back to askyou i wasn't trying to accuse you and when i saw you crying i really felt like i was the one who hurt you i felt terrible likesomeone had ripped my heart out and then when i had definitely done it i felt worse. so i wont apologise for not believing youbecause i would believe you over her in a heart beat. What i will apologies for is ever even listening that you would dosomething like that and not seeing what was going on. so maddy i really am sorry."

"Rhydian i know you would believe Jana its obvious you fancy her." WHAT!? maddy really though this that's not right

"well apparently not that obvious cause i didn't seem to notice but to be fair there is a good reason behind that." I jokedmaddy half smiled.

 "oh yeh what's that?"

"well i think it might be something to do with the fact it's not true Jana is just a friend unlike you maddy." crap what did i justsay

Maddy P.O.V

What did he just say to me this can't be happening i must be dreaming or he must be joking but there's a look of panic on hisface maybe he didn't mean to say it.

"yeah madds your my best friend." he said. i felt disappointed but just as he finished saying it he put his arm around me sonot all bad then.

 "your my best friend to." i smiled at him moving closer.

"am i forgiven?" he asked me.

"hum i suppose so. now come on we've got packing to do."

rhydian stood up then offered me a hand to help me up which i gladly accepted as i opened my door I saw tom and Shannonstood moving away from the door.

"were you to listening in?" i asked them.

"we we're just err coming to..." shannon stammered then stopped mid sentence and stared at something which tomapparently had already noticed cause he was staring me and rhydian followed there gaze and realise we were still holdinghands we quickly let go and blushed.

"anyway's your mam wants us all downstairs to talk about our holiday."

"ok come on" i said before running down the stairs.

No Ones P.O.V

"what do you want to talk about mam" maddy asked her mam once the 4 teens were all downstairs

"well maddy this is your first time in a city that big we just want to make sure you don't lose control."answered emma.

"don't worry mam we know what were doing and we have tom and shan to help us and even though i don't want to I'll evenlook out for Jana."

"yeah mrs smith well take good care of them." tom interjected.

"good." emma smiled.

"tom, Shannon did you parents agree to that thing." dan asked

maddy and rhydian looked at each other "what thing?" maddy whispered to rhydian. he just shrugged.

"yes mr smith mine did i have it now." said Shannon.

"yeah same here." added tom

emma looked at maddy and rhydian then at tom and Shannon.

"we'll just wait outside" said Shannon dragging tom out the door.

 "maddy rhydian we have something for you to." said emma smiling warmly at the pair.

"what?" they both asked in unison.

"well since your both going on holiday somewhere hot and as you both live in stoneybridge you don't exactly have cloths forwarm weather we decided to give you some money to go shopping with." said emma.

" 'bout £100 pound should be enough." added dan.

both teens looked gobsmacked but more rhydian than maddy. Dan walked over to the draw and pulled out 2 envelopes onesaid 'MADDY' and the other said 'RHYDIAN'.

 "ok i can understand why you would give maddy this money but why me?" rhydian wondered aloud.

"you're part of the family now kid." said emma still smiling. rhydian got out of his seat and hugged emma then dan.

"wait i don't have to treat him like a brother or anything do i he's kinda annoying already." maddy joked. rhydian lightlyshoved her.

"come on go get dressed you to then I'll drive the 4 of you into town." said emma.

"crap i just realised we have to go shopping for cloths." maddy pointed out both her's and rhydian's smiles instantly faded.

ten minutes later they were ready to go and emma dropped them off at 10am. 5 hours later the 4 teens collapsed on the sofawith about 50 shopping bags in front of them. they all decided to watch a film. after the film had finished shannon and tomhad to go emma offered them a lift home because of all the bags. maddy and rhydian dragged all the bags into maddy's room(because it was bigger.)along with two suitcases already containing everything they didn't need to buy.

"ok we better get sorting this lot out." said maddy.

"do we have to" rhydian complained.

"yep."

At 6 emma called them down for tea after that the teens went back up maddys room to carry on packing everything theywould need.

 At 9 emma went upstairs to see how they were getting on when she opened maddy's door she had to stop herself fromlaughing maddy and rhydian were curled up together on maddys bed fast asleep covered in bags maddy had her legs tangledwith rhydians and her head on his chest rhydians arm was around maddys waist and his head was resting on top of hers.Emma took a picture and walked out just leaving them there she didn't really care they were getting so close she knew theywould eventually no matter what she or dan did.