The Potion

Hi...
I don't know what to put here so I will get on with the story now.

It's been about a week after Bump added me to the potions track and life has been going the same except now I am learning potions.

"This week we are learning about the strongest and most potent potions." the teacher started "Today is the Amortentia potion, the strongest love potion known to the Boiling Isles." A few of the girls giggled at this.
"Anyways, if you smell the Amortentia potion you will smell the scent of your crush, partner, or really just the person that you care the most about. And yo-" whatever she was going to say she was cut off by someone knocking at the door-the very person I was thinking about-Matholomule.
He started talking to the teacher about something but he was looking at me, we locked eyes and had a silent conversation
'Hey'
'Hey'
He looked away and a light blush dusts his cheeks and ears it was only for a moment but it was there, lucky Luz, who was sitting next to me didn't see this interaction and kept drawing her Azura fan art.
What happened was pushed out of my head by school work but whenever I had free time my mind wandered back to it.
"sorry about that, where were we, ah!" the teacher continued "you will all be smelling the Amortentia potion and telling me what you smell as a small experiment, but we have no time so we will be doing that tomorrow, now your homework for tonight will be reviewing the potion and the dangers of it." She finished right as the bell screams.
___________________________✨Time Skip✨

All day I have been anticipating potions class, (read this next part fast and panicked) I've just been curious, nothing more, what are you looking at!

Anyways the teacher started having people come up one by one and stating what they smelled, now it's my turn. Walking up I feel everybody's eyes fall on me. When I smell the Amortentia potion it smells something of a mix of dry wall, moss, and wet stone, the moss and stone reminded me of fixing the looking glass ruins with Matt. I must have started blushing because someone behind me yelled "Ooooo Goops is in love" which made me blush even more. When I got back to my seat Luz leaned over
"Hey what happened up there" suddenly Luz's eyes got wide "DO YOU KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!" She screeched

"What no! At least I don't think so" I panicked, her pupils went wider almost the size of her irises, I was too deep in what some would call a 'lie' or a 'secret' anyways I had to fess up.

Thank you if you got this far I have a gift

More goats. (Yes there is one in a bucket, there were actually two in the bucket one is just not seen)