Wow

Matt POV

Walking over to Gus's house I felt nervous, but that's not right, I go to Gus's house all the time. Why would I feel nervous. I mean yeah sure its grom night but that shouldn't change anything. We are just going as friends.

*sigh* "just friends" I mutter to myself

--Very short Time Skip--

When Gus opened the door and I saw him, I felt my face heat up.
He looked- he was- Wow, just wow

I must have been staring because Gus said "Is there something wrong?"

"Ah! no, nothings wrong! you a- uh y- you l- i-" I look at my feet, I can feel my face redden "You look great."

When I finally look back up at him, He is blushing furiously.

Right, Gus is one for the dramatics so if I-

I straighten my posture, put a hand behind my back, and I dip forward slightly while extending my other hand, holding it out to him.

"I am here to escort you my good sir" I say jokingly in a deepish voice

Blushing even more, Gus giggles a little and adds a dramatic flair of his own.

He puts his hand to his chest as he says "At long last! My Jerk has arrived!" before taking my hand.

Gus's hands are cold. Its comfortable, I want to hold his hand more. But does he want that?

I decided that short chapters will be better for me to write if I want to keep the story progressing and to keep myself motivated to write more.

See you next week!