Home from a Long Trip - Version One (Gentle)

You come back from your trip both mentally and physically exhausted and decide to take a nap...

          Sometime much later you feel something touching your feet and ankles, a rhythmic pressure that seems to be pulling all the stress and tension out of them, and as you wake up a bit more, face embedded in your pillow, you realize I am rubbing your feet down and are now moving up to your legs spreading a mark oil over them following the contours of your muscles and working out knots as I find them... 

          It has been a long time if ever since you have had anyone give you a deep massage and after this week you needed it. From your calves I move up to your thighs first working one side then the other.. my fingers finding all the tension and stress that has settled there over the week.. and as I move up to your butt you then realize that you are not wearing anything at all and wonder in amazement just how tired you were to not notice being undressed... 

          I run my thumbs under the base of your ass lifting it up a bit and moving to the outside of your hips, following the curves of your body and running my fingers towards the front and going no further than the front of your hips...

          Sliding up your body I reach your shoulders and in a single fluid run my entire hands down each side of your spine applying light pressure to your lower back and then outwards.. as I repeat this process I finish higher and higher while moving further out, pulling all the stress built up in your shoulders out of your body and when I reach just below your arms I switch directions tracing your shoulder blades up and moving down your arms... Working from the inside outward...

          Reaching your arms I work each side one at a time continuing from the shoulder all the way down to your hands and each finger, and once I am satisfied with the work I have done I move back up each arm to your neck, starting at the base of it in the back I run my thumbs up and down the length of your neck and reaching up to behind your ears and all the way back down towards the front...

          After completing the work on your backside you finally give up all pretense of being asleep and roll over giving me full access to your front, where I start from the top and start working my way down, focusing again on your neck... Arms... Shoulders, and now your breast area.. this is not the same touching that you are accustomed to as its purpose is to work out any knots, stress, or tension lingering from your camping.. yet it does feel good in its own way...

          I then move down to your tummy and just like the back I start by pulling my thumbs down the center and out when I hit your pelvis, moving out further and ending sooner.. while this feels amazing from a stress relief aspect the constant rubbing and pressure has started to excite you a bit more and more as I move down to your hips, starting from the top of your hip and moving inwards and down following the contours of your muscles to your inner thigh, coming close but not quite touching your vagina... 

           And lastly, I begin on your legs.. again working one at a time I start by moving my fingers and thumbs from the top of your legs down the side of them.. initially coming close to sliding my fingers along your pussy.. but eventually moving on as I work lower and lower... Not stopping till I hit your feet again pulling out the last of the stress from this week from your body.I lean over you kissing just below your navel, then moving up letting my lips brush your body while slowly exhaling to the next spot to kiss... Continuing this on till I hit your neckline and moving up one side to just below your ear and then starting slowly kissing your lips...

My hand moves up your body resting on your breast, massaging it, teasing your nipple... And once it's good and hard I will move on the other side performing the same actions.. after I have gotten my feel of them I will begin to move back down your body kissing as I go.. the neck.. the collar bone... The breast... Your nipple... Your belly... The navel... And lower... Kissing your inner thigh... To your glistening slit.. spreading it out and massaging your hard clit with my tongue, pinching it between my teeth all while my fingers are rubbing everywhere they can reach both outside and inside... 

          First starting with one that slips in easily... then another that begins to stretch you out.. and finally a third making you feel tight.. adding just a little bit of pain.. but feeling amazing as they work all around and inside you, each seemingly having a mind of its own... After a few minutes of pure stimulation on your clit I ease up and move back up your body.. continuing to kiss it all over.. my fingers still working you up, getting coated in your juices... 

          After all the teasing and build up I start removing my clothes until I am just as naked as you... My shirt.. my belt.. my pants.. my underwear... And lay next to you, pulling you on your side and sliding a leg over me... And looking into your wanting eyes you see how much I had missed you... 

          Rolling over on top of you I take my hand and begin to guide my hard dick to your entrance and not wanting to wait any longer begin to slide the tip in and out of you going deeper with each thrust inwards till you have fully taken me in.. making little moans as we go... Once you are more comfortable I will begin moving in and out in long slow thrusts.. feeling every inch of you as I go.. picking up speed I move back to teasing your tits and nipples, pinching them in my fingers, digging them deeper into your body... 

          In a moment of pure bliss, I sit up more pulling your legs up around my hips and thrust into you hard reaching a new depth as you let out a squeak of pleasure trying not to let your voice out... I continue to pound into you like this for a while as my hands run up the front of your body and down your sides squeezing your ass as they complete the loop and start all over again, sometimes with me digging my nails into you... 

          I let your body down and roll you over onto your front, lift up your hips and continue my assault on your body, my only goal is making you cum as many times as I can.. pressing your upper body into the bed and pillows... Until finally I hit my limit and cum inside you as I pull out cumming down your back and over your ass...