Home from a Long Trip - Version Two (Very Rough)

-----------------------------

You come back from your trip both mentally and physically exhausted and decide to take a nap...

          But before you can even drop your bags off in your room or begin to relax... You hear the click of the lock on the door... And someone quickly coming up behind you.. in a moment you are blinded as a thick coarse cloth is wrapped around your eyes being held very tightly from behind... You feel a sharp stink as something hits your ass before you can even begin to think of fighting back you are being pushed forward unsure of where you are going... 

          As you reach out trying to get a feel for your surroundings you are suddenly turned and pinned hard against a wall.. your assistant's breath on the side of your neck, your face pressed against the cold wall...

          You feel the wrapping around your eyes slightly loosen and then tighten up again as you can only assume it has been tied off in the back.. the next things to go are your bags and what you were holding on to as they are stripped from your hands and thrown to the ground... You hear the clinking of metal and your heart begins to race more and more, you try and push yourself away from the wall but your arm is pulled behind you and you slam back into the rough surface.. you feel cold metal being tightened on your wrist and then your other free hand is forced behind you being bound as well... Then you hear the voice... 

          "You have not been a good girl... You think you can just run off for a few days and not call me?!" You try and explain that you had no choice and no way to get ahold of him but are cut off as he hisses in your ear "..You have no excuse that is worth listening to... And tonight you will learn not to betray me like that again..." As you try again to explain you feel a large hard object shoved into your mouth, and as you try and fight it you feel another sharp sting of pain on your ass and open your mouth to let out a gasp.. and in a moment a large ball is now wedged into your mouth being held by straps that are getting tightened down as what it is is still being processed in your head unable to speak you try and make sounds that escape through the open holes in the ball gag, unable to make any intelligent sounds... 

          You are then dragged to the side, your face scrapping against the wall and led down a ways.. you try and recall a mental map of your house and realize you are being taken to your room... Where is everyone? Weren't they supposed to be here? How long will you be left alone with this man who seems to have lost all reasoning... You feel yourself being thrown into your room and you trip over something large on the ground falling onto soft padding that you work out to be your mattress from your bed... The door slams shut and gets locked... 

          You are now trapped in here... Unable to scream or yell for help... Unable to move your arms or see to fight back... As you start to roll over to be able to stand up more you feel a hand grab around your ankles pulling you flat again and on your face, you try and kick back and fight but another sharp pain races across your backside stunning you for a moment.. and then with a hard yank your pants begin to be ripped off your body... Not even in buttoning them or loosening them up he forcefully Yanks and tugs as they are stripped from you taking your underwear partially with them, exposing your half-naked ass slightly red from all the pain it's recently felt... 

          The next thing you feel is your ankles being pulled together and lifted up behind you and something right being wrapped around them... The thickness and number of times it's wrapped around your feet, telling you there is no escape from these... And with a sharp tug, they tighten down almost cutting off circulation to your feet and painfully digging into your lower legs...

"You will be taught a lesson.. you talk back constantly.. you insult people.. you tease them.. you refuse to follow simple orders given to you... And act like a spoiled bitch... You wanna act like a bitch then you will be treated like one... No less than a dog.. as they eventually LEARN how to obey..."