The Long One - Part Two

You don't know when you passed out.. but you do know the exact moment you woke up...A stinging sensation on your piercing and a cool liquid running down your exposed breast, as you let out a sharp gasp and are greeted by a voice sounding too friendly for what you have gone through responds

          "Good morning, I see you got some sleep... Don't worry just making sure your new nipple piercing is cleaned properly... We have a lot to get through today so I'm going to just jump right into it"

          As your mind comes to from waking up you realize that you have been moved... No longer on the hard wood you seem to be on some fabric and a smooth surface, there is a light cloth covering your face, some light filtering through, and as you try to reach up and take it off your able to move your arm a few inches before being yanked to a stop, the sound of metal chains clinking...

          This seems to have drawn his attention as you feel a firm grasp on your cuffed wrist as he begins to turn it over in his hand inspecting it, first the left, then reaching over you to your right.. the fabric of his clothes brushing over your naked body.. he then runs the tips of his fingers over you, moving up your arm.. across your neck.. and then back and down, caressing your breasts and over your un-pierced nipples, your body reacting on its own as it begins to stiffen up, then down the side of your belly, tickling slightly, then down your hips and moving to the front as he hits your thighs and finally your knees and feet...

          "I am going to tell you everything that is going to happen to you today...First... I'm going to wax every bit of you.. when you are completely smooth I'm going to wash and scrub you.. and after you are nice and clean.. well.. we will see.."

          As he is talking you hear him moving around, working with whatever tools he has decided to pull out for the day..And within minutes you know he will be true to his word as a hot thick paste is spread over your leg... Not enough to cause burns, more like the sensation of getting into a bath that's too hot.. however now you can't escape it the heat spreads throughout your calf as you feel him pressing on a strip of cloth.. working it in a bit.. and then the moment you have been dreading since he described what he was going to do... 

          Tightly grabbing your foot to prevent it from moving he yanks upward in a single motion removing the fabric and the now cooled wax... Your leg stings and burns with the sudden shock and without warning he is already working on the next section...You are able to scream and cry, you beg him to stop.. try and plead with him to just let you take a moment to rest, but he just shh's you talking in that way to kind voice.. telling you it will all be over shortly.. but that is not soon enough as he works on both your calves... Then your thighs.. moving up to your arms... And as the last strip is pulled off your right arm you know there is only one place left...

          You try and cross your legs to prevent him from being able to gain access to your most sensitive area.. but with a firm pull on an unseen chain your legs are made immobile being held by your ankles giving him open access to your pelvis and vagina..You beg.. yell.. and try and bargain with him but your voice is falling on deft ears as the hot wax is spread over your pelvic region first, all the way from one side of your body to the other starting closest to your belly...

          The first strip was the easiest.. as it was on the least sensitive skin... More sensitive than your thighs, but was nothing compared to what came after... He worked his way down.. row at a time.. more hot wax... More strips of fabric.. more yanking... And then the part you were dreading the most... The hot wax was spread over your sensitive skin.. first one side... Then the next... The strips of cloth being laid on next, and as he works the fabric into the thick liquid you feel another warmth building up inside you.. your body reacting to the heat and the rubbing.. and with a firm grasp on the lips of your pussy, he pulls off one strip causing your body to jerk trying to get away and without a moments hesitation he pulls the other one off...