The Long One - Part Three

You slowly open your eyes enjoying the soft feeling of the bed you were sleeping in.... sure its made for animals... but compared to the hard metal surfaces you have been on lately it was like sleeping on a cloud... as you sit up and look around, a thin sheet sliding off of you... 

          Someone must have covered you up last night after you fell asleep, you notice you are alone... more so, you now can freely move your arms, the wrist cuffs are still there however the chain connecting them has been removed... Last night was the best night of sleep you have had in a while... 

          You tentatively stand up, remembering how weak your legs were yesterday, and are able to keep your balance for the most part... you go to take a step and are reminded by the clinking of metal that you are currently leashed to the bed.... reaching up to feel the clasp of the leash on your collar you hesitate and look around again... 

          You decide against removing at, as you are sure he is watching you from somewhere or will be in soon... and your expectations are met as not long after he come in the room, holding a bag with him as well... and as the door closes you hear a lock on the other side click confirming that there is no way out for you... 

          "Good morning, my pet... sleep well?" he says cheerfully while looking over towards you..

          You nod your head, the collar around your neck clinking against the latch on the leash... "come here.." he demands and as you step forward as far as you can he reaches up under your chin and unclasps your leash... After he is done, he hands you the bulky bag saying "there are items in the bag which you will wear... I'll give you three minutes to get changed.."

upon looking into it you see some clothing items and something that's at the bottom... "Two minutes and 30 seconds... " he chides... and you quickly start pulling out the clothing items, if that's what you can call them... the first is a set of panties that you pull on and up... but they are nothing more than a string... but at least you are not bare anymore... the next is a bra that when you put it on only covers half of what you would expect... then knee-high socks...

          And finally the last item... it looks like a tail... and you think to yourself... no, not happening... you don't care what happens... this is not going in you... "45 seconds.." he reminds you... And coming to your senses, if this is what he's giving for you to put in... what would he do... so you swallow your pride and squat down and begin to try and put the tail in... thankfully it's not very thick... and the plug is made of a soft silicone... and it begins to slide in relatively easy...

          10... 9... 8... You begin to panic a little and push harder.. 7... 6... With a final push, you get the remainder of it inside squealing a bit... and he stops counting... smiling at you... "well I didn't actually think you would get it in, in time... but you did well.." His words of encouragement mean little to you as you sit there panting slightly, as you get used to the feeling of it inside you... and as you are sitting there he approaches you leaning down and attaching another leash to you, pulling up on it as he stands up forcing you to follow... 

          What comes next is an entire day of you being walked around... being told to beg for your food... even reliving yourself like an animal... it continues for what seems like hours... anytime you don't follow one of the rules or take too long, you get smacked with the riding crop that he keeps with him at all times... either on your legs, your ass, your arms... 

           When he is finally done with you, for now, he unlatches the leash he has had attached to you all day... and starts to pack things up.. he turns to you, as you sit back down in your little bed and says "okay... that takes care of most of the basics... that is how you will behave anytime the leash is on you... now turn around and stick your ass up in the air.." 

          You obey without questioning it, and he approaches from behind grabbing your tail right at the base... and then giving it a firm yank he pulls it out in one go... causing your body to spasm slightly... as you catch your breath you feel his hand reach under you and begins rubbing your body through the thin fabric,

---------------------------------

Unfortunately, the rest of the story was lost.. along with some of the other stories :( ... but if you guys Really want it to be finished, then maaaaaaayyybe I can finish it myself or ask the og writer to finish it again.. even though it won't turn out how it did the first time... so sad... But yeah, if you guys really like it and want it to