The Long One - Part One (Extremely Rough)

WARNING! This story contains mental and physical abuse (not sure if it's considered kidnapping or not...) hostage, extreme bondage, wax, nipple piercing, gags, deep throating, piss, blindfolds, and various kinky things. 

This part of the four is extremely rough from the others... So don't worry! it gets better, Trust Me!!

---------------------------

          It could have been anything... you called me old too many times... the "ur mom" jokes... saying "KyLe~~" in that mocking tone... but the backhand was already in motion and couldn't be stopped...

          There was a loud crack in the air when it connected with you, hitting square on the cheekbone... he knew this was going to leave a bruise on his hand and she would have to pay for that as well...

          Your body jerks as your head was flung to the side, you stumbled but surprisingly caught yourself and was still standing up... that is till the boot he was wearing crashed into your knee throwing you off balance finally and onto the floor... you hit hard, knees hitting first... elbows next, taking most of the force, the pain shooting up and down them as you try to make heads or tails of what was happening... and then the pain in your hand as he steps on it, driving the thick treads of the boot into the skin making deep lasting imprints as he grinds his foot as if all he was doing was putting out a used cigarette...

          The tears are already streaking down your face, as the stinging pain begins to take hold there as well, but nothing could have prepared you for what was to come next... you are lifted a good half a foot off the ground as the boot connects with your side, the tip of it reaching under and towards your stomach... Once... Twice... Three times... the pain of the stomach cramps eclipsing all else... unable to scream or make a sound she lies there on the floor mouth open a pool of drool starting to gather and stick to the side of your face...

          Another kick, this one aimed at rolling you over, you now flop on your back... head hitting the hardwood flooring and bouncing with a sickening crack... gasping for air and trying to get your barring you feel a heavy weight pushing down on your stomach the pain from the kicks resurfacing. but you are unable to draw in that deep breath to scream, letting out a rasping cough... next is the arms, each are being pinned down by his knees putting pressure right in the center and down to the bone...

          A smack across your face brings you back from the edge of passing out, the pain giving a form of lucidity and it's only now that she realizes he has been talking...

   "...of your bullshit teasing"

the returning backhand hits just as hard... reigniting the pain from the initial hit...

   "I'm tired of coming here every day seeing you flirting with everyone else"

          Another slap, whipping your head back to the right, the muscles in your neck screaming in pain

   "I'm tired of your shitty attitude.. thinking I can't do anything to you.."

          His hands reaching your long slender neck, his fingers wrapping around each side.. his thumbs crossing over the front of your throat as he begins to squeeze harder and harder blocking your ability to breathe...

          After just a few seconds of absolute terror where you are fighting for your life to break free, he loosens up his grip letting you take in a much-needed gasp of air... and then he is back to squeezing down on your throat... you try and wait it out... hoping he will let up again... but as the blackness begins to creep in from the edges of your vision and before you fully pass out, he has let up again letting you catch your breath, panting hard, your head fuzzy from lack of oxygen...