Chapter 1.

"I can't believe mom made us move," you mumble to yourself as you climb inside the moving van and grab the box of things with
'Y/n's room' written on it.

You sigh as you walk back outside of the van and walk up to the door of your new house.

The box slips and falls on the ground while you walk up the porch steps. "Damn it, stupid box!" You groan as you bend down and try to pick it back up.

"Need any help?" You hear someone say. You jerk around and stare at a boy in a black sweatshirt and hat. He smirks at you and pulls the sucker he had out of his mouth.

He walks closer and stands over you. You stand up and cross your arms. "Who the hell are you?" You ask. He grins and shakes his head.

"Attitude much? I'm Ryan, but my friends call me Mouth," he says. You laugh and bend back down to pick your stuff up, "how'd they come up with a nickname like that?" You ask. "Not sure, they never told me, I guess it's cause I never shut up though," he say sighing.

"Well am I supposed to call you Ryan or Mouth?" You ask starring up at him. He shrugs and bends down beside you. "So you don't need help?" He asks. You shake your head and stand up. "It's been nice...Ryan, but I got to unpack and stuff so," you say walking to the door.

"So I tell you my name but I don't get yours, that doesn't seem fair, I'm being nice to someone other than my friends for once," he says. You turn around and shrug your shoulders, "well you never asked," you say.

"Well I thought most people would get the hint," he says clenching his teeth. You laugh a little, "Y/n, y/n  y/l/n," you say turning around and opening the door. "See ya Ryan," you say walking inside. "Later," he says as he shoves his hands into his pockets and walks off down the road to his house.