Chapter 2.

"Are you sure you know the way to school?" Your mom asks as she hugs you. "Yes mom!" You say laughing. "Ok, have a good day," she says. "Are you sure I have to go? Can't I just be home schooled? Or no school at all, that's even better!" You say. Your mom laughs and pushes you out the door.

You sigh and head down the road to school. You look up to see three boys walking on the opposite side of the road yelling and pushing each other.

You roll your eyes already hating them and your new school. You noticed one looked like that Ryan...or Mouth, kid you met the other day. You speed up a bit to try to get his attention to see if he would say anything.

You cross the road in front of them and slowly walk up to the school. You feel someone wrap there arm around your shoulders.

You instantly knew it was Ryan and rolled your eyes. "Not so happy to see me huh?" He smirks as you push him off you.

"Mouth, who is this?" A boy with longish, brown, hair asks as him and a bigger kid with glasses walk up beside Ryan.

"This is y/n, she's new, we should show her around don't you think," he teases. "I'm good Ryan, thanks," you say. "C'mon, you can call me Mouth if we are gonna be seeing each other more often," he says.

You laugh and roll your eyes. He was kind of annoying and nagging but you didn't mind, which was weird because if someone pissed you off it was a whole other story.

You give Mouth your schedule and let him help you find your classes. You find out that you had quite a few classes with him and when you didn't the class was pretty boring.

As you walk to lunch you see Mouth walking over to you and you blush a bit. You then got onto yourself because you had barely known this kid for a full day and he's already making you wish you could spend the whole day around him.

You shrug it off and it didn't bother you anymore until y'all sat down at a table for lunch and he "accidentally" grabbed your hand.

Joey and Book walk over arguing about stupid things. They sit down and totally forget what they were fighting about which made you laugh a little bit.

"You didn't get anything to eat," Book says barely pointing at you. "Oh, yeah, I'm not real hungry," you say shrugging. Joey stares at you looking a bit confused.

You ignore him and look at Mouth for a second. "Uh, have y'all seen Hayes today?" Book asks whispering. "Nope," Joey and Mouth answer. "Who's Hayes?" I ask.

The boys look at each other and sigh. "He's this... kid, tall, blond hair," Mouth says. "Ok but what about him?" You ask.

Joey sighs and Book gets ready to tell the whole story about Hayes, "He's kind of a bully, no one really likes him, anyways, a few days ago Mouth called him an asshole and then the other day he went after Joey, tried to drown him," Book says eating a bite of his sandwich.

"And...y'all can't fight back?!" You ask. They all look at each other in silence not wanting to make them seem weak but knowing they were all to scared to face him.

"Well, I wanna meet him," you say. "What?!" Joey yells. "Yeah! I wanna meet him, see what he's like, surly he wouldn't hit a girl," you say smirking. "There's no telling what he'll do," Book says frowning.

"C'mon guys! She could help us! If she stood up to him maybe he'd back off a little bit," Mouth says. You smile and stare at Joey and Book, they sigh and give into you meeting him.