Chapter 8.

"Well, there you go Book, Hayes is back," Mouth says as we walk inside his room. "Shut up! I was just wondering, I'm not happy about this!" Book snaps back at him.

Mouth shakes his head and sits down on his bed. You bite your lip and sit down beside him. "Let's stop talking about Hayes, the world doesn't evolve around him," you say. "It does if your the one getting beat up! I swear, I have to check around corners just to make sure he won't jump out from behind somewhere," Book says sitting down, trying it get comfortable.

You laugh a little and look at Joey. He had been kinda quiet, he always has really, most of the time it's just Book and Mouth arguing over something stupid. You sigh and pull your knees to your chest, wrapping your arms around your legs to hold them in place and rest your chin on top of your knee.

Mouth's mom forbid him to have a tv in his room anymore after he actually shot his old one. You laugh a bit at how ruthless he was. You liked it though, it wasn't exactly safe but it was exciting, it made you always want to be around him, to see what would come next.

A few hours passed, Joey and Book went home so it was just you and Mouth. You had been waiting for the time it would be just the two of you, of course Joey and Book were fun to hang out with but you liked it better with only the two of you.

"So, you heading home anytime soon?" Mouth asks softly looking at you. "Not unless you want me to," you say. "Well then I guess your never going home," he jokes. You laugh.

You yawn and close your eyes a little. "You tired?" He asks. You softly nod as he leans back. He pulls you closer and you lean your head on his chest. You weren't sure if you should have stayed and went to sleep or go home.

He wraps his arms around you, giving you the hint he wanted you to stay the night. You softly go to sleep, cuddling up close to him.

The next morning you sit up and look down at him. You noticed he accidentally went to sleep in his hat which made you laugh a little. His hair was messy and his cheeks were red from heat because of the hoodie he had on.

A few seconds later he sat up, tired and a little confused why you were in his bed but then soon remembered. "Morning," you smile. "It's Saturday right?" He asks. You look around a bit and slowly nod trying to remember if it was or not, "yea, I'm pretty sure," you say.

"Yes," he smiles laying back down. You laugh and get up. "I should probably head home, my mom is probably worried to death," you say fixing your hair and stretching.

He sighs and nods. He stands up and opens the door for you. "Thank you," you say slowly walking out the door.