Figuring it out.

The next day at school

Larrys pov

Me and sal were walking to school per usual, we were talking about the math homework. I never finished it so sal bragged as a joke about how easy it was. I lightly punched him in the arm and we both laughed. "Last night was fun, yeah?" Sal mentioned, i felt my face light up a bit. "Yeah, real fun." We continued walking and once we got to our locker sal brought it back up. "We should have him over again today!" Not much happened when he was over but it would be nice to have him over again, i still slightly remember his smell... thats super weird, why would i ever think that?

"Larryy? Hellooooo.. Earth to Larry face?" "Oh.. Yeah we should, sorry i zoned out." I explained. "You're good dude. I'll invite him over again during lunch." "Alright." A few minutes after that the bell rang, me and sal parted ways to go to our first class. I have my first class with Travis, I sit behind him. The teacher began talking, I stared at the chalkboard but soon my eyes wandered off in front of me. I smiled without even noticing it. "Larry! Pay attention." She yelled. "Yes ma'am".

I wasn't gonna listen, I put my head down and fell asleep almost instantly. I woke up a few minutes before the bell rang. Once it rang I waited a few minutes before Travis got up and walked behind him.

Time skip, lunch

Sals pov

I got a little excited once the bell rang for lunch. Me and Larry walked out of the same class we had together before lunch, we went to the lunchroom and got our lunch even though we werent gonna eat it. I spotted Travis and smiled a bit under my mask and ran up to him, Larry following behind me. "Hey Travis!"

Travis pov

I practically ran to the lunchroom as soon as the bell rang. I was basically first in the lunchroom. I grabbed my lunch and sat at the same table as I always do. I hear footsteps coming up and there they are, sal and larry. "Hey travis!" I heard Sal call out to me. "What do you want?" I knew he was up to something, I doubt he'd just come up to me, especially with larry. "What? I can't just say hey?" "Well, yes but Larry is here and he doesn't seem to be very fond of me. So there must be something you want." I could feel Larry staring at me but as soon as I looked over at him he looked away.

"Well, we wanted to know if you'd like to come back over to larrys to hang out again?" I stared blankly. Was he serious? I mean I guess so, i don't think he'd try to embarrass me in any way. "Let me see if I'm free, if so then sure." "Alrighty! Just text me when you know and I'll tell you what time to come!" "Okay." I expected them to leave but just as I dropped my head Larry spoke up. "Do you wanna.. Sit with us?" He was kidding, he had to have been. Even Sal had a shocked expression underneath his mask. "Is that a joke?" "No, I'm serious." "Um..."

I mean, i wouldn't mind sitting with Larry... What the fuck am i thinking? Thats gay and a sin. Though i suppose just sitting with them wont harm. "Sure?" I got up and grabbed my lunch tray and followed them to where they sat. Their friends seemed shocked and a bit uneasy. I quickly sat down beside Larry and Sal sat in front of Larry.

"Why's he here?" I heard a female voice say. "Larry asked if he wanted to sit with us." "Isn't he just going to punch us or call us slurs?" "He was pretty nice when he was over at Larry's place last night so I don't think he will." "You guys are acting like I did something bad, it's fine! I was just being nice." "Rare of you, Larry" The redhead said. He sounds and looks like a nerd, his face is so punchable. I'd love to punch him just to leave these people that I barely know. The whole area is painted in awkwardness because I'm here. "Look um.. I gotta go.." I quickly got up without giving them time to respond and ran out of the cafeteria.

I sat in the hall and in just a few minutes I heard footsteps becoming louder. "Travis? Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "Are you sure because you didn't seem okay when you left the table and I just wanna-" I quickly stood up and punched him in the face. "I said I'm fine. Leave me alone." I then walked away. After doing that there's no way they're going to want me to come over.