Restaurant Incident.

Travis pov

“Alright then. Wanna go back to addison apartments with me?” Larry asked. 

I thought about it for a moment.. 

“Sure, I guess.” He smiled at me and he began to walk down the halls out of the school, I followed behind him a bit after he started walking. I didnt want to be right beside or right behind him, It’d be awkward if I did.

We finally made it back to his room. He sat down on his bed and I awkwardly stood.

“So, what's up?” 

“Obviously nothing, I'm right here.” He rolled his eyes. 

“Well then, what now?” He’s asking me like I know. It's very awkward considering we barely talk and I kind of like him.

 “ I don’t know.” It was only 5 minutes, but it felt like 5 hours. 

“So, Travis… Do you have a girlfriend?” 

“No, I don’t.” 

“Why not?” 

“Why don’t you?” He went quiet after I said that.

“Because i dont like girls.” So then he’s gay?

 “So youre gay?” 

“Yeah. If you promise not to tell anyone, i'll tell you who im beggining to like.” I felt my heart shatter. My stomach felt empty but I had to act like I was fine.

“Sure, I won't tell.”

“Okay well… He’s blonde, he has dark brown eyes, and people dont really seem to like him but he's mean to other people.” 

“Is he mean to you?” 

“Well.. No, not now but I used to fight with him because he picked on people.” 

“Oh.” 

“Do you like anyone Travis?” 

“Yeah.” 

“Oooh! Who's the lucky person?” 

“I’m not telling you!” 

“Awh come on, I at least gave you hints!” 

“Fine. They have long dark brown hair, they listen to loud music that I'm pretty sure god would be against.” 

“They? Isn't it a girl since, ya know.. You're straight.” 

“Oh, yeah.. Um, Can we talk about something else?” I hope he wasn't catching on to me. 

“Sure, whatcha wanna talk about?” Anything but that. 

“I don't know. Anything other than that I suppose.” I heard a ding coming from Larry's side. He pulled out his phone and spoke up a few seconds after staring at the screen. 

“It’s Sal, he's asking where we're at.”

 “Okay? So just tell him we're not there.” 

“I am, jeez. Don't rush me.” 

“I’m not.”  After he finished typing what he was typing he put his phone away. 

“Do you listen to metal?” “Uh.. No?” He stared at me like I was crazy, he was the crazy one for listening to a literal piece of metal… you're not gonna hear anything from that. 

“Do you wanna hear it?”  

Itll probably be weird or awkward if I say no. 

“Sure?..” He went over to his radio thing and he pressed play, some music which wasnt too bad started playing. Then it became really loud, I covered my ears. It felt like my ears were vibrating. He stopped playing it. I uncovered my ears and stared at him.