Prologue

"How can you love me when I don't even care for myself"

*15 years ago

*15 years ago

Do you ever felt to being alone, unloved and over thinking that when you die no one will ever know like a water evaporating and when its so over someone would notice yet it's too late?

That is currently what the 10 year old little girl seating in a bench, feeling right now. Her parents died in a car accident when she was just 3 as her relatives didn't want her that they threw at the nearest orphanage.

Through the years she went from foster to foster care. Different house, different family like its turning into a routine. No one lasted for a year. Some because they only wanted the money, some don't evenly care at all.

She was unlovable

maybe

"Hey"

A voice startled the little girl. She turned to see a boy a year older than her. He sat next to her but the girl just looked at him as if he was crazy as it was the first time someone sat next to her.

"My name is Armando"

He offered his hand but the girl just looked at his hand with a look 'do I look like I care'. The now annoyed girl want to be left alone to have a moment to herself but the boy named Armando seem to want her as his friend.

"Come on I want to be your friend"

"Morrigan"

The boy smiled 'finally' He thought the sane as her. Armando had no friends as his parents would isolate him from the others.

"So M what do you want to play"

"M" She tilted her head in confusion

"Your M and you can call me Armando but I would prefer A, My name is ugly I sometimes get bullied" He lowered his head in shame.

Its like for the first time someone finally understand her as they talked and played all day long.

...

7 months later

"M, This for you" Armando handed a matching bracelet with the letter beads 'M + A' to his best friend. "I made it do you like it?"

"Yes" She smiled

After hours of playing they got to the grass to take a break. Morrigan liked it the silence. The way for her the silence sounded peace and joy to her that she could enjoy it with her bestie.

"The stars are more clearer tonight. I could sneak out and meet you here M"

He smiled at the thought just the two of them star gazing in the feeling each others arms.

"Okay I'll be here tonight"

They intertwine their pinkies as a sign of making a promise.

but little did they know, she will not be able to make it tonight

or maybe forever.

Please vote and comment!

That's the prologue I hope you like it.